New Members introduction - page 571

hello all

i am new member here...

great forum....

dana

Just saying Hello..Can wait to try out some of the trading ideas here..all the best.

Jim

Dear All, I'm so pleased to be a member of the site, I'm a new to forex tadder and would like to learn a lot for all who experience in fx industry. Thanks.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi,

I am a C++ programmer, used to work in banking, and have been trading stocks and futures for over 20 years, and spot forex and gold for 13 years. I build EA type algos, and I am based in Hong Kong where I advise companies on IT related matters, such as liquidity feed integration, risk management, and server side issues.

Hello everyone, its really good to see sites/forums like this to assist noobs like me . I'm very new to trading, and this site helps allot in terms of understanding. I basically want to learn more about MQL and EA dev .

Hello Every one.

I am from India and hope to learn trading from all the members.

May God Bless you all.

Greetings..Salud!! and Prosperous Trading to you all!!

Hi everybody, I am new as well. I am from Japan and working in the wine trade. Trying to learn some MT4 coding to make my own EA.

hi i am from pakistan. and new member to this forum, i have experience of one year in trading, and i am here to sought out more knowledge and techniques.

Reason: