New Members introduction - page 266

Hello. My name is Marian and I am new here and this is my first post.

Have a good day

Hello from Irkunsk.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi Everyone,

I have been popping into this forum for quite some months, sometimes briefly because Google lead me here looking for something quite specific and sometimes for much longer visits while I read my way through some long threads. I guess I am a lurker who is taking but not giving back. Sorry about that but given that there is so much to learn here and I have so little to offer, it's all I have been able to manage.

There are clearly some very knowledgeable and highly skilled members. I take this opportunity to say thank you for your generosity.

I'm Australian and retired early after a career as a professional. Some years ago I traded futures and options but am now attracted to forex due to the lower costs and greater flexibility.

The low barrier to entry to the online forex trading world means that it attracts legions of juveniles and desperate people who make great fodder for the scam artists, scumbags and crooks who are all too willing to feed on them. As a result, forex seems to have acquired a somewhat seedy reputation. It is good therefore to have sites such as forex-tsd where it is clear that some well intentioned and skilled people freely share quality information, tools and advice with newcomers.

So I may not be able to contribute much to the forum but believe me, I do appreciate being here.

Cheers

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi from Barcelona, Spain

Hi

I m new. I will learn with the best here. I have no doubt. Regards. Mircent

I just now became a member here and want to say hi. I am a newbie to forex

Hello traders. I have just joined today. Hope to see more about forex

My name is Andy, I have been dabbling in Forex Trading for some time with mixed success. At the moment my main focus is on Price Action Trading - supply & demand

Hello everybody,

I just yesterday became a member.
Reason: