New Members introduction - page 492

Good day to all

bu siteyi yeni keşfettim harika bir site herkesi selalamlıyorum(Gülümseme)

Здравствуйте!

Hi, everyone, am chubby and want to trade forex for a living. I have invested time and effort to learning forex for the past 3 years and i am yet to be profitable. I am constantly trying to put what i know together but somehow something is still eluding me. I am not giving up until i get there. It's just a matter of time now for me to develope that edge that will give me clarity of vision and consistency of execution. Looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge. Thanks.

my name is David. Hi.

I searched for more details "# Signal_Bars" here, I think this is a very useful for improving my own trading system

Hi!! Was looking for timed EA's and i found this cool forum!

Hello

My name is Johan v Wyk(South Africa) and I'm a forex trader and programmer.

I developed a forex robot(EA) and it trades on the grid principle and believe me it's a mean pip eater.

I need people who will test the EA on a demo or live account and give me feedback.

It works on Metatrader 4 with any pair and timeframe = M15 and bigger for best results.

It also needs a broker who allows hedging. When hedging is allowed, a trader can buy and sell the same currency pair at the same time.

The EA is in test-mode and I advice everyone to leave the parameters as it is.

ENJOY

Hi all, Nice to see you here and wish you all have a pleasant trading life.

Hi Im new here