New Members introduction - page 488

Hi! I'm OberonYoven, I'm here to learn and share...

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, I'd like to learn how to write my own EA for MT4.

Thanks for sponsoring this forum. Looking forward to sharing ideas.

Hi, just returned to Forex-TSD after a long break. Looking forward to immersing myself as far as I can.

Some MT4 coding experience and sitting in front of the strategy tester for long periods. Not much 'live' experience though.

Thanks, Steve

Just joined the ForexTSD community and I love it

Just introducing myself as an established amateur trader, mainly using MT4 and a few commercial experts, plus some that I have written myself. Currently working on transferring trades from a demo account to a live account. Mike

hi. i just registered on this website. i hope i will provide good information to the users who need help and assistance.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

I'm a newbie in forex that have at least five years of study in forex market but at this period i lost money. Now i'm join to this website to get good information and tools to make money and get financial freedom !!

Hi i am happy to be here. I trade for 5 years and hope we have good discussions here

...and I trade only the chart, using no fundamental data!

Reason: