New Members introduction - page 496

Hi my dear friends..

It's about 4 years of Forex without any success in making money!

Like many of you, I studied hard, thousands of papers, test many methods but …

I never disappointed and lose my hops...

So lets find the real success...

hi you all, i am new member on this forum. i need to learn of trading experiences. and i hope i'll find over here! thanks

i want to say only that this website is very usefull

hi forex-tsd is the best site . and i whant to talk about forex

New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Hello all.... I'm just a newbie of sorts... been on the research track into forex for almost a year now... just becoming profitable on the demo accounts. There's really so much to learn (and so much to wade through to get there!). keep up the great conversation. I'm really enjoying it.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones. Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever. Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features Welcome everyone!!!

Hello Fellow TradersFairly New to Forex and hoping to become a successful trader to supplement my income from my day job. Glad to be here.

Became a member of this forum. What a lot of information. Hope to find some answers on my questions :-)

]New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi i am a newbie here. hope to learn from the masters abut the forex trade and want to trade efficiently.

glad to be here

rgds

ap

New to this site. but always looking to refine my strategy. Best to us all.

Reason: