New Members introduction - page 461

Good day to all .. i am happy here

welcome tes

Hi there,

I'm from Croatia and I am new to this forum. I started about two months ago to trade and am still quite fresh in this area. I hope I find very much information to educate myself and become better.

I wish you all good luck and good trades

Hello fellow Forex Warriors!

I'm new here but not so new to the world of Forex. Happy Trading!

Hi everyone, I have been a member for some time but this is my first post, I am what you might call shy type, my passion is forex, I have been trying to learn how to trade on and off for the last seven years without much success,I hope I can learn and share some of my experiences with all of you in due course, kind regards, tevres.

Hello all members.

I really appreciate the knowledge here

Hi everyone,

Just trying to learn a thing or two about fx trading! Thanks for all the help I have already received!

Hello,

I am new member and I will participate in this forum.

Cheers,

Mateus HP

Zdravstujte! I recently came to the forum to learn more about trade, interested in the charts renko.

Hello, my name is Domingo, I am a Nigerian but currently residing in Qatar, I was introduced to Forex in December 2007, I became actively involved from 2008, I went from individual to tutorial centers, seminars and online lectures and webinar. All I have to say is that Forex is real and it is a cool way of making money but honestly speaking only a few know the trick, and if you know the rule of any game and you don't know the trick, you are yet a master and every game has its trick. The trick in forex is the price action, the key levels, the support and the resistance, the demand and supply, price respects this levels a lot and the movement from one point to another is amazing. Some indicators work but many don't, but someone says, all indicators work well but you must know how to apply them correctly and sometimes in an unusual way. A big thanks to this forum, I stumble over it when I was looking for and indicator. Thanks for allowing me to be a member of your group. Am not yet an expert trader but am not far from the kingdom and am willing to share the little experience that I have. Hi, everyone, good day and God bless.

Reason: