new guy in forex

hi, my name is louis. I am losing money in forex and needed help!

I started with standard account with USD$5000 and losing half of it. I have traded since early this month...

Hello Louis, how long have you been trading on demo account? Do you have a trading system to follow?

louissiaw:
hi, my name is louis. I am losing money in forex and needed help! I started with standard account with USD$5000 and losing half of it. I have traded since early this month...

What have you been doing?

I mean what type of system have you been using? for example following the trends, scalping, and do you use an EA or do you place everything mannually?

The more information you give the better people can help you out.

Hello Louis, don't sweat it. We all lose money when we first start trading Forex. I'd recommend trading demo for a few months a least. First, you need the time to learn your trading platform. Second, you need to learn a robust system to trade. You need to learn to follow one set of rules, no matter what! You're going to have losses, but let them be small.

Tim

louissiaw:
hi, my name is louis. I am losing money in forex and needed help! I started with standard account with USD$5000 and losing half of it. I have traded since early this month...

Hello all

Its great to be here, i am analyst by profession and is interested in doing forex trading and to make new research in forex fundamental and technical analysis. Hope we will have great and informative discussion ahead.

Rohit

louissiaw:

Hello Louissiaw

i think so you need some fundamental and technical knowledge about forex ,because you are a lack of knowledge trader, you don't have previous experience about trading. so first of all consult with your broker, and if your broker is not suggesting you anything,so you must change your broker. for getting knowledge about technicals and fundamental about forex, you will have to take help of some websites based on forex technicals. youcan visit on dailyforex.com, avafx.com, babypips.com, and forexpros.com etc.

Have a Happy Trading

Reason: