New Members introduction - page 444

Hi everyone

I come from thailand I am quite new to the Forex trading

Thx for setting up this website i learn a lot

hi all

hi all, I am a beginner. would appreciate all your guidance in future. thanks

i am a derivative invetment manager

New here, Just wanted to say hi. , I am new to trading, and trying to learn about harmonic patterns.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, I am new in forex trading; actually y never trade yet, but I am trying to learn and I am searching informations about some indicators.

Hey all. I've been able to wrap my head around a lot of concepts and indicators in the forex world. I have even been able to layout some strategies the look to be well profitable if the trades were made at the right mechanical times... however not being able to code in MQL4 makes the strategies difficult to execute. I stumbled across a tutorial thread here about it and felt like I owed it to myself to have a look. I'm mostly looking to absorb knowledge here, however if I feel as though I can, I shall impart as well. Cheers.

::: I AM A ROBOT ::: LET ME IN ::: ERK! ::: DOES NOT COMPUTE ::: ERROR! ERROR! 402

... excuse my robot, im ben and im new to stocks and shares. Have been trading demo for 16days, loads of webpages and pdf files, here to learn new things and would welcome expert advice.

A know a bit to get by so far: Buy on support, sell on resistance, X M W, gaps and corridors, Macd and Sto, volume and sentiment and open interest... bits

salam alaikom

Hi there,

I'm trying to become a more consistent forex trader. Been at it for 2 years now and am hoping that year 3 will the one that takes me over the top. And when I figure it out, I'll be sure to share the thing or things that made the difference. Happy to join this great community!

Donna

Hi I am a newbie and really looking forward to learning more

Reason: