New Members introduction - page 164

I'm new to this forum and thank you very much for accepting me.

Hallow Hi, I am a seeker and sometimes help the seeker. Hi for now.

hi my name is Dioney, This is the best forex forum, congratulations

Hey Guys, Girls & Pips

I'm the developer of the InsomiaFX grid bot, InsomiaFX's Profile | Myfxbook.

My background is C programming and I love numbers. Guess that's why I ended up with Forex lol

I'm here to learn and improve my skills.

test test tesr

Hello I am RIFATH from BANGLADESH & just wanted to say hello to all my trader buddies

Hello Everyone,

This is KayceeFX with love from Nigeria. Hoping to learn a lot

from all you wonderful people.

hi all.. i have been trading forex, index & commodity for past 4 years..... share & learn is my motto

good forum thanks everybody

hai,. nice to be here,.