New Members introduction - page 166

Hi:

Looks like there is some cool code here, good to make my own code

Hello to all,

Looking to learn about CCI

hello, i am new to this site. i'm a full time optician/optical lab manager and i also do some tree removal on the side. always been interested in finance but have only recently found the balls to jump in with my own money. was just doing some sunday research and found this site. looks like it's full of useful info so i joined. thanks

Hi all, I'm pretty new to Forex Trading and must admit by what I've seen here so far for the past few months that this is indeed one of the best online resource for Forex education and resource on the net.

A big thank you goes out to the guys who have put together this exciting forum and also to the administrators and Senior Members who are ever-ready to assist ordinary members like us get the best from this wonderful forums.

Thanks again.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Привет Всем-опытным трейдерам и только начинающим!!!! Сам я с Таганрога, частенько посещаю этот сайт,подыскиваю индикаторы под свою ТС. Мне здесь интересно. Спасибо Всем, кто создал этот форум, и тем,кто выкладывает свои индикаторы. Уверен многим они помогают. С уважением Олег746.

Привет Всем! Я из Украины.

Да это действительно замечательный сайт, где каждый, не зависимо от опыта, найдёт для себя много полезного.

Спасибо разработчикам и авторам интересных статей со своими идеями и наработками.

Всем успеха, во всем!

Hello everyone. this is really interesting site. Continue dating elitny of ...

Thank you for the access .. Hello Everyone!

hello all i am happy because i am here with u I am a new ........... new in forex also but i learn more from u

thanks and again ............ i am really happey

Reason: