New Members introduction - page 163

I New Comer In Forex trading But I have 5 years Experience in Stock exchange business Now I Want to make investment in Forex trading business.

Howdy,

just now i became a member here and want to say hello for every body.

thx,

wafik

hi,

new member from Turkey and have a nice trade everyone,

new one to join the forum and wants to say hi to everyone

Hi everybody!!!!.... Newly join the forex-tsd... That's it! A shy person like me won't speak more than this ....:):)

Hello to all

Good day to all

Dave137:
Hello to you too!

Houston, Texas

Dave

Hello I am Jack from new zealand & just wanted to say hello to all my trader buddies

hi i am new in forex, but i have trading stock for several years. i want to learn about forex trading from you all. thanks.

hello all, new member here.. good day

Hello. Algo trader. focus is on yen crosses.