New Members introduction - page 1094

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have only been trading for a couple of months. I look forward to sharing ideas with you all!

hii,,,hope someone help me to find great indicator in forex world,,

Hi everyone,

I am new to the thread. Hope I would get more information on forex trading from real live experiences.

Batku

hello - here for forex expert advisors

Hello from Spain

Hello, everyone,New to the forum carlo

i'm newbie. Hi

Hello !! I´m a new member in this site and I´m very happy to meet you !!

Hi

I am new here to find out more about forex as my most passionate dream is to use forex and achieve financial freedom and right now I am learning although I have lost 20k usd during these 5 years of learning I wont give up even if it takes me 10 year to learn it.

Avan

I'M BACK !!!.. i'm cooler then terminator! agree u huh???