New Members introduction - page 1057

Hi all,

I'm new to Forex and also Forex-TSD.

May i know is that worth to subscribe to elite section as i'm new to forex?

Or i should look around in normal first before i subscribe to premium forum?

Hello

I'm new here. I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Thank You

Aji

I've been using indicators and EA's from this site for awhile so I thought I'd join and give back to te community.

Hello i am new on here..How you doing ?

Hello, How you doing?

My Name is Josiah and am new in this forum..would like to share useful information in this forum....Thanks

[Deleted]

Successful Trades Guarantee Profitability NOT The Large Number of trades And Successful Traders Only Take Successful Trades.

PARAcsystem.blogspot.com

Hi everyone, just joined the forum and I hope I will be able to contribute here

HI... I am a new member for this forum... so i need to say "Hi" for all...

I have a very good site for forex trading... this gives us 100$ no diposit welcome bonus.... Join this broker and be happy...