New Members introduction - page 999

Hi, new comer here

Best place to seek for help

Thank you to the FOREX TSD team

[삭제]

Hi people and glad to join up here. I'm UK born currently living abroad. Been trading for fair success for past 8 months, but I want to increase my profits more so this is why I joined up this forum - in a hope to find some tricks and tips around. Thanks in advance for all the help.

I am Forexpe new with this forum Hopw I will be feel good with this community.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi I am interested in Forex and stockmarmet, I like good indicator and see how it works in coding.

hi all

happy new year

Greetings Trader's

I am a new member. I am a programmer and will be able to help. My passion trading are harmonics, Elliott wave, etc..

Happy New Year Traders