New Members introduction - page 859

Hello everybody! I have just registered here. I am more a web developer than a trader (although both 'parts' are in early stages) - I trade occasionally, just on my micro account. As a web developer - I have just finished my first project and want to show it to the world, Forex world in particular. If you believe that one of the main forces behind price movement in foreign exchange market is world economy - this project may be suitable for you. It shows Forex charts on a 'grid' of economic events at times when they are announced. I will be glad of any opinion regarding my app

Hi every one.

I am obi stephen, am a forex trader from Lagos Nigeria

Hello all. I am Dewey, a trader from Florida

Looking forward to learning from the masters here. Thank you for the wonderful gathering site.

Hello good people, 4 years in trying to get things together this seems like a great place to help me do that.

All the best,

Mike

Hello.

I'm a new user of this forum and I hope to improve my skill in forex with your help.

Thanks to all.

hello everybody

nice forum

good luck

hi everybody

nice trading day

Hello, everyone my name is mae, and I am a grandmother of 4 wonderful children. I am a beginner and I am still in the learning stages. The extra income will help me take care of my grandchildren, who lives with me in South Florida. This site is wonderful and has a lot of information that will help me learn more. mae

Reason: