New Members introduction - page 277

Hi!

I am new to forex. I hope that this site will be useful to me.

Thank you,

Jura.

Hello people!

I am about to begin in this world of forex...I hope to hace success!

See ya!

Hello buddies, nice to join you here to forex-up the bank balance

Hola, soy novato en el mundo Forex, pero ya he ido estudiando bastante acerca de las distintas técnicas de análisis y estrategias operativas; sin lugar a dudas la q más me gusta es la Teoría de Elliott, combinada con otros elementos como el Chartismo y Fibonacci...En fin, espero aprender mucho en esta comunidad y aportar lo q buenamente pueda...un saludo

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

A bit surprise for me to see this site give benefit to use. hope it will help use.

Hello,

Long time trader, first time poster

From NYC!

new member, AZ based, 15+ yrs trading experience, moderate chat rooms for FX and Futures. Primarily TA based, little on fundamentals, but I do watch some of the market moving FOMC (fruit O' the month club) announcements, CPI, jobs reports, etc. for trend changers.

Hi every one i have just joined and want to share forex experience with you all can be friends of mine

Hi everyone I have been trading two years with mixed results I think my problem is not sticking with one system I see something I like and think I must try that instead of sticking with the tried and proven system

Hi Everyone, I have been trading forex for a little over 4 years with good and bad results. I am looking to improve my trading and learning from other traders who have the same common goals. I try to trade small lots and learn from my successes and failures taking my time with any indicators I use.

Reason: