New Members introduction - page 135

welcome all, I am from Indonesia and want to hear some trading ideas.

Hello to all,

I am looking for Fibonacci Midpivots Indicator with historical data / backtesting feature..... because it would be very worthy for my /our trading and I allready checked dozends of FiboPivot-Indis all over the net and didnt found what I was looking for.

To introduce me a little bit:

I am a young german who tests different trading strategies for allready several months now.... and testing seems to get "no end" because every forex-idea needs so much time to get proven.... hundreds of templates allready have been created on a restless journey to catch the "holy grail of trading" and I am now shure that I allready found it:

Trading Divergences in combination with "Failing at FiboPivot" and strictly OB / OS Stochastic and trailling with Volty

Hello to all.

hello

asked permission to join in this forum

good luck always

Here to contribute to the forum with my trading experience. Been trading for over five years.

Welcome

Hi, forex-people of the world! My English is far from well as my trading. I'm going to introduce myself to be polite, I'm from Russia and study markets around a year. Thanks to all local programmers for interesting indicators, I've been spending a lot of time to taste them. I'm not sassy enough to ask to make something for me, I just try to use what I've found. OK, it was so many letters, I hope to type something more interesting for you someday. Good luck, peace, sex, drugs and rock n roll...

Hi all, I want to say hello as I'm new here. I found this forum in the net while searching for programming tips for Metatrader. I hope share many ideas with all of you

Thanks for having me

Hello to all from Argentina

Reason: