New Members introduction - page 275

New to Forum!

Hello all!

I am Tamil Diaz, and I live in Colombia South America. I have been interested in Forex trading for a while and have just gotten into it. Hope to learn a lot from these forums and all the members in it!

Good day, I just became a member here and want to say hello, Am Ola from Lagos Nigeria, i have being trading for 4yrs, i love trading fundamental......and am a trend follower, hope to learn and contribute to the success of this forum.

Всем привет! Я новичок. Надеюсь будем сотрудничать.

Hi from France, this forum seems really cool and i hope i'll find here some help to progress in programming. See you soon !

Hello to you all.

My first name it is Jean, I am 50 years old and live(lie) in the east of France near the German border. I am a musician-teacher. Pianist and percussionist.

My playful puppy love, if I may say, was the French castor(roulette). It was him(it) about twenty year.

I thus have, with my small means, looked the Holy Grail endowed with a spirit of systémier.

Then I was interested, there are about ten year in horse-races, with ups and downs. One day, I discovered Betfair. Similar with ups and downs.

Then, 6 or 8 months ago, I decided to investigate the world of Forex. I thus begin in this fascinating universe. I manage not bad with Excel and examines with this tool, which also gives the possibility of working in connection with MT4 in DDE.

I form slowly in the discretionary trade. But I also wish to have a system automobile which could make my capital fruit from 30 % to 50 % (why not 100 % hi!) a year.

I am not a kamikaze either and look for all the same a certain (and relative, I know) safety(security). I do not know the language Mql4 (or quite different), and do not intend to form there.

This is why I am the works of the designers which preside(officiate) here, for maybe a day to purchase one of their realization.

And if the opportunity arises, I could, why not, bring my humble participation.

I was a little bit long, I know, but I like being complete.

Thank you for having read to me and good day to you!

Jean.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi TSD!

Been lurking around this forum for a while and now I feel the time has come for me to join this great community!

Hi there, just joined its all very awesome. Welcome.

Hi, just became a new member here.

Hello everyone,

I just signed up to the forum. I have been trading for about 7 years now and have had many sucesses and failures. I am currently working on coding a trade in MQL4. Hopefully all works out!

Regards,

Adam

Reason: