New Members introduction - page 75

Hi guys first of all I want to say HI , I'm new to the forex market and I want to see what system should I use , what systems are making profits....etc .

Hello!

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

I am excited to be a member of this forum. There always seems to be great content here and I hope to be able to contribute as my knowledge and understanding of forex topics grows!

Fred

Thanks for the good job.

Hi,

I have been trading for a few years.

Today I decided to come back to this forum.

I have learnt a lot from here in the past.

Thanks

hello

hello friends..

i come this forum because this forum have a lot knowledge about forex...thanks to all

hope you all canteach me about forex..i new in forex

thanks you so much

Hi all! I know your site for a long time, often go to visit! I find many desired. Want to learn more about your experience in the Forex market. Yet.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello!

Great to be on the forum after admiring it from afar for some time now!

Todd

Hey All, jumping through the hoops..lol

Hi

I'm became new member in forex-tsd.com and i already trading forex about 3 month

i just want learn much from this forum

thank you

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Reason: