Forex Newbie

Hi all,

I am a newbie. I hope that I will learn a lot in this forum.

gunsirit:
Hi all, I am a newbie. I hope that I will learn a lot in this forum.

For sure you will

Happy trading..

Welcome to the forum! I am also a newbie and I have already learnt A LOT!

Hi

Of course , You'll learn basic of forex trading here...it's sure, just keep learning and asking for help....

alex.stewart:
u cant learn from the forums....u can get the awareness to learn from the forums at the most.....learn from practicing the forex market....through demo accounts and through technical analysis. www.forextradingsa.com

In a single sentence... u learn the most from practice... but you surely gather knowledge from forums.

Welcome to the forums,

Just ask any questions if you're unsure about something. I'm sure most of the people here would give you an honest answer.

You'll learn a lot here by reading and reading!

Don't forget an excellent tool which you can find on all forums: the SEARCH feature!!!

FerruFx

gunsirit get the MT4 and read as much you can.

Find information in the web.

Greetings to all!

Don't forget to use the demo account before to start with a real one. It have to be to prevent big loss!

good luck to everyone

Hi, I am new to this program I am very interested in getting to really learn strategies and different options to do a good job here.

I can advice you just with this, get good practice with your program. Try to trade as many hours as you can, so you can see the progress of your trading.

Good luck!!

Reason: