New Members introduction - page 657

hi everyone, I'm Pipman from South Africa. I was led here through my quest for ichi360_v3. i have been trading using IKH, and i think ichi360_v3 would just spice up my trading game.

Just getting started in Forex and this looks like a great forum. Glad to become a member

Hello everyone. When I first chose this username, I had started out with binary options and fell into the newby trap of easy money using using the 5 decimal trading system seen in all the videos.......Well....yeah.......didn't work. Quick account destruction...albeit a small one.

As I have progressed in actually learning binary options I incorporated price action...s/r.....so on and so on......I began to gravitate more into Forex. After much time developing my own style with demo'ing I have ventured into forex live. I have been a long time reader here and certainly appreciate the wealth of knowledge shared by everyone. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to chatting with you all more.

Morning. I'm Barry. Just to say hi and pleased to meet you'all!

Hi everyone. I'm Matt.

Been trading full time for a year. Was on google searching for indicators when I found this site.

Happy trading to you all.

Morning all.Im Barry a new user, and a complete fool with trading and coding. Why? My generation invented the toys you are playing with today! I am a grandpa at 62, so coding is specifically my greates handicap.

I use the TSD slope direction to trade with, but there's a snag. Some trends run into the night when Granpa needs his sleep. Why dont someone code an Exit EA that uses, say, the confirmed colour change on the TSD Execute line (5 and 3) to take the trade out when it appears? So you enter your trade, watch it for a while, it looks good and you attach the Exit EA. Thats all. All you need to set beforehand is say, the direction, chart hourly, 4 hourly, long or short. The moment a closed candle or bar confirms the colour change on the short 5 Execute line, it closes the trade. Thats it. Should not be to hard for you geeks!

Say Hi

I am here to continue my learning and sharing as i would like to be a professional trader

Thanks for all you have already done.

Hi everyone,

Good to have forex-tsd for sharing the experiences with each. Especially for the beginners like me

Regards

Всем привет!Спасибо за отличный форум!

mandip_singh:
Hi guys,

My name is Mandip and I am part of the AmariFX team.

Just to let you all know we will be doing a live trading contest soon. Updates will be available on the website.

Thanks

Already signed up!!!just gotta wait til 2nd feb

Reason: