New Members introduction - page 62

New member, great website, looking forward to a profitable and long-lasting relationship with all members here. Thanks for letting me participate.

Hi,

My name is Srinivas, from India. I am new to this Forum. I hope, this Forum is more helpful to the new comers like me.

Hello from Europe.

I am a programmer with BS degree in economics and mathematics. 15+ years of programming, 3+ years in banking industry, 10+ years in computer industry, 4 patents in electronics, 10+ scientific articles on electronics and DSP (digital signal processing).

Untill now trading was a kind of hobby.

Hi to all member , I just joined this forum and so far very happy, I have been trading forex for some time with no luck at all

i have been loosing my hard earn money to this shark brokers, but I keep on because I know there is a light at the end of the road

i like to thank you all for the help you can provide me

thank you

Hi to all and thank you for your help

Hi to all member , I just joined this forum and so far very happy, I have been trading forex for some time with no luck at all

i have been loosing my hard earn money to this shark brokers, but I keep on because I know there is a light at the end of the road

i like to thank you all for the help you can provide me

thank you

my name and 'giancarlo thank this site for helping me find good trader

Hello all,

im 19 years old and i am trading since 1 year.

My trading style are trendlines mixed with moving averages to confirm the breakout.

Trendlines are for me the most friendly trader strategy in my opinion.

I trade on 1h timeframe and use 5min or 15 min timeframe to confirm the breakout.

although my sleepless nights building my strategy i have sometimes a bad win/loss ratio

So i register here to get more ideas to make my strategy perfect

Best regards

Hello to all

Good day to all

Hi, I am also looking for good trading system. I tested so many things. But still couldnt find the right one. And at the mean time I losed alot of money, too. One day I will find it. Because I know that there is one out there. At the mean time I learned mq4 programing )

Hello to all

hello to al tsd member and great contributos.this is really cool forum.i am greatful to allow me to part of it.I am classyfx from Bangladesh.i am always looking for something to learn and tsd is that place.i hope i will learn more from you.

Reason: