New Members introduction - page 58

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am new here and grateful to be here so that I may learn something, meet new people, and find some fantastic downloads. Again thank you for having me at your site. I am just a beginner trader and learning as I go.

Greetings From Missouri, USA,

I have spent a length of time brousing the forums here and am amazed by the quality and sheer quantity of the programming done here, and have found a few indicators i will use. I have a full time job away from trading buy plan soon to start trading once more. I have traded in the past with Ameritrade but their trading resources in terms of number of indicators pales in comparison with what is available with the Metatrader world. And like many of you out there I appreciate the skill of the coders here, I wish I had the time to learn Metatrader programming.

Regards,

K Spoering

Hi everybody ,

forex-tsd is the best forum, thanks to all

Yes.... finally able to post in TSD ^^)

Thanks Linuxser.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi

Wintersky here. Been learning alot from this forum, way more than ive learned anywhere else. I truly hope that TSD will last forever :-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Hello everyone, I am new to Forex, hoping to learn more knowledge in the forum.(笑)

Hello everyone, I am new here and grateful to be here so that I may learn something,

Just want to say, hi..

Reason: