Simple Crossover For Newbies - page 9

New template

Big Bear,

Loaded your new template and something is not right on it. Price action is showing EUR/USD but indi in right corner is showing a differnt pair. Maybe I am missing an indicator in my file...not sure.

Could you reload the template along with the indi's.

Thanks

Found it

I found it Big Bear - not need to repost.

Thanks

MA Cross Alert from Orion7

Hi Orion7. Could you show the indicator parameters that you used on the ema cross/email alerts? I would like to have an alert that lets me know when the ema's cross. Thanks.

orion7:
No disrespect intended but you just described several open positions and closed by saying you had no open positions. ??

Hello,

When I say open trades, i mean trades that are currently active according to system rules, not that I am actually in them. If I am in any trade I do tell you what pair & how I am fairing. I wish I could stay up 24/7 & catch all the trades but that does not happen. Sorry for the confusion.

Bear-

Update For 7/27/08

GBP/USD-Just got a signal this hour but indis dont agree. We will see what happens during London session. Currently no trade.

USD/CAD-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

GBP/JPY- Currently long from 213.75 on Friday. Stop should be around 215.30 with a +55. Currently @ 214.65 @ +90.

USD/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/USD-Waiting for new signal.

USD/JPY-Long from Friday. Current stop should be around 107.78 with a +40. Looking to hit that stop any minute.

AUD/USD-Short from Friday. Stop around 0.9587 @ -15. Current price 0.9540+32.

EUR/JPY- Long from Friday. Stop @ 169.20 +75. Current price 169.42+ 97.

GBP/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/AUD-Long from Friday. Stop @ 1.6374 -25. Current price 1.6458 +56

As always watch your trades when the corresponding market opens. Adjust stops to BE if you feel comfy with it otherwise stick to S&R or your preferred method.

My current open positions= None.

See you tomorrow.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hello,

When I say open trades, i mean trades that are currently active according to system rules, not that I am actually in them. If I am in any trade I do tell you what pair & how I am fairing. I wish I could stay up 24/7 & catch all the trades but that does not happen. Sorry for the confusion.

Bear-

No problem. BTW, nice system.

misterpipster:
Hi Orion7. Could you show the indicator parameters that you used on the ema cross/email alerts? I would like to have an alert that lets me know when the ema's cross. Thanks.

Ok...hope this helps

Let me know if you have anymore questions. What I like about this indicator is that it can be configured to show any kind of MA crossing and can draw arrows on the charts and also send emails.

Only 4 images allowed per post...here is the final one.

Chart should look like this (I use different support/resistance indy).

bigbear3391:
By the way,

here is the update template.

Bear-

Bear, I have downloaded the new template on my laptop and desktop, and I don't understand why I would have a different trend up and down between the two. Could you offer some insight? Thanks

MA Crossover Alert

Thanks Orion7 for your time in posting the MA Crossover Alert indicator parameters. It will really help a lot.

Reason: