Simple Crossover For Newbies - page 8

hey all

Hey all,

I know I have not been consistant lately. I am getting ready for a small vacation & other projects as well. I will try to do what I can but i am rather busy.

When i get back on JULY 2ND I will be in the full swing of things. So with that I will speak to you all when i get back.

Take care & good luck.

Bear-

PS.

Dont forget to step your stops. It is very important to also move to BE as quick as possible so you dont end up talking losses like we had today.

bigbear3391, my first shot, so far so good.

CMIIW

thanks ..

Files:
gu.gif  24 kb

moqual:
Nice job Bear,

This is similar to the babypips method using a 5/10 EMA and RSI 14

What made you choose 8EMA close and 14EMA open?

Also, here is a ColorRSI to show if you are above or below 50. Red is below, green is above. This way you can quickly check the color to see where you are. Hope it helps.

thx for ur share!!

sonic

i love this thread

ive searched everywhere for a particular indicator over the past two week but culdnt find it until now..

the support and resistance posted by bigbear is all that was needed to complete my trading system,now i got it.

about the ema system,it looks good but my system cannot accomodate now.

THANK YOU BIGBEAR AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS THREAD.

PLS KEEP IT ROLLING.

bigbear3391:

test out any indis & if u find something that works better than by all means let the thread know!!

Nice work here! Been following along here since the thread started and this seems like a very consistent system.

The only modification I have made while testing is to use mladen's colored macd (type=1...zero lag macd).

Works well:)

Im Back. Sorry Im late

hey All,

ok 1st of all sorry I'm late. we had issues with our trip but it all worked out in the end. so I have like a million things to do because I'm so late. i know some of you are upset but what can i do. i will working my tail off to get started by mid week, but it may have to wait till Sunday next. I will keep you all updated.

Bear-

orion7:
Nice work here! Been following along here since the thread started and this seems like a very consistent system.

The only modification I have made while testing is to use mladen's colored macd (type=1...zero lag macd).

Works well:)

Thanks,

I like the way this looks and I have two questions.

1. The indicator as downloaded does not give same crossover indication as original, so what is the indication with this, or how are you using it?

2.When downloading the attachment, are you supposed to change the MACD type in the input window to value of 1 instead of default of 0?

Thanks again.

hey guys,

be back on sunday. im done catching up. sorry 4 the delay.

Bear-

The new template looks really nice....thanks BigBear.

I use your system with an indicator (attached) that sends an alert email when the ema's cross. Drives me nuts during a ranging market but alerts me to check RSI and MACD when the cross occurs.

bigbear3391:
GBP/USD-Just got a signal this hour but indis dont agree. We will see what happens during London session. Currently no trade.

USD/CAD-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

GBP/JPY- Currently long from 213.75 on Friday. Stop should be around 215.30 with a +55. Currently @ 214.65 @ +90.

USD/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/USD-Waiting for new signal.

USD/JPY-Long from Friday. Current stop should be around 107.78 with a +40. Looking to hit that stop any minute.

AUD/USD-Short from Friday. Stop around 0.9587 @ -15. Current price 0.9540+32.

EUR/JPY- Long from Friday. Stop @ 169.20 +75. Current price 169.42+ 97.

GBP/CHF-Waiting for new signal.

EUR/AUD-Long from Friday. Stop @ 1.6374 -25. Current price 1.6458 +56

As always watch your trades when the corresponding market opens. Adjust stops to BE if you feel comfy with it otherwise stick to S&R or your preferred method.

My current open positions= None.

See you next tomorrow.

Bear-

No disrespect intended but you just described several open positions and closed by saying you had no open positions.

??

Reason: