Currency heat map - page 4

grayghost:
When I specify M1 under "TimeFrames" I get 1-minute readings. How do I specify monthly readings?

Hi grayghost, you just use MN instead M1.

Cheers

Heatmap Indicator

i looking for an indicator ( i know it exists . found but deleted it <fool )

that shows red and green fields in a big indicator window that shows for backtest for 2 weeks how the market was in summery up or down at a specific time

lets say usd/jpy eur/usd l,.,,,,,

1-2pm same here

up

2-3pm

down

4-5pm

up

Indicator is on the first post.

dear Mladen,

Have you had the time to look into creating a heat map where one can select different currency on hte vertical axis versus different currency on hte horizontal axis?

I.e. I would like to have the ability to see only USD and JPY on the vertical axis and GBP, EUR, NZD and AUD on hte horizontal axis.

Thanks, Kris

mladen:
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

ADX heat map requested

Hi All,

I am new to forex and forum and using MT4 demo platform.

I plan to use mladen's Currency heat map to monitor multiple pairs in a single screen and enter a trade when neutral colour of a pair in 15/30 minutes chart changes to confirm same trend as in H1, H4 (preferably D1 too, which is not essential since I shall trade for short intraday periods only).

I want to time my entry by looking at ADX picking up trend in 15/30 minutes period above a defined level (15/20).

Do we have an ADX heatmap where I can monitor ADX values of multiple currency pairs, and where it changes colour in defined period after reaching defined level (say, 20) bouncing from the base, and also changes colour after reaching, say, 40.

Thanks.

Fairyqueen

PS. Thanks mladen for an excellant heatmap.

fairyqueen:
Hi All,

I am new to forex and forum and using MT4 demo platform.

I plan to use mladen's Currency heat map to monitor multiple pairs in a single screen and enter a trade when neutral colour of a pair in 15/30 minutes chart changes to confirm same trend as in H1, H4 (preferably D1 too, which is not essential since I shall trade for short intraday periods only).

I want to time my entry by looking at ADX picking up trend in 15/30 minutes period above a defined level (15/20).

Do we have an ADX heatmap where I can monitor ADX values of multiple currency pairs, and where it changes colour in defined period after reaching defined level (say, 20) bouncing from the base, and also changes colour after reaching, say, 40.

Thanks.

Fairyqueen

PS. Thanks mladen for an excellant heatmap.

You can search for the Multi time frame ADX. That could be useful to you.

Thanks jturns23

Thanks jturns23.

Please post the link if you got it, I failed to locate.

Any ideas why I get no display? I did install the font in case that was it and tried different TF's, but nothing.

Files:
heatmap.gif  34 kb

robp:
Any ideas why I get no display? I did install the font in case that was it and tried different TF's, but nothing.

Maybe the broker five digits could be a problem. Could you see the experts or journal tabs looking for some error reports.

went right on

well, market closed (no quotes) on sundays

Files:
heat_map.gif  13 kb
Reason: