Suggestion to forum admins - page 49

If someone wants to learn so ... it may be good to start

- from this thread (to read): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

and

- with this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176352 to ask any question.

Just to remind:

The public TSd forum sources about elite sections are the following:

- How to pay forex-tsd�s paid sections (public thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- Public discussion about elite section and all the questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

- How to subscribe/unsubscribe, and how to unsuscribe from trial (public thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And finally - 1 main public threads to receive some information about elite section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

================

Email alert for indicator

Hi Newdigital, can you tell me if there has been an email alert option made for the attached indicator yet? thanks

turnupvol:
Hi Newdigital, can you tell me if there has been an email alert option made for the attached indicator yet? thanks

Hi Turnupvol,

There is this one its the same but its been slightly upgraded for the alerts to work correctly and its mtf, if you choose to use it that way.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Turnupvol, There is this one its the same but its been slightly upgraded for the alerts to work correctly and its mtf, if you choose to use it that way.

Thanks so much, it works like a charm!

turnupvol:
Thanks so much, it works like a charm!

Hi Newdigital,

I recall you or someone else posted in elite section a good EA for managing manual orders. Can you please direct me to that post ?

Thanks,

pooh

Hi pooh123,

Most of them are public tools.

I am using some of them

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.

- tools for trailing stop: the thread with many links incl the tool to modify the orders by mouse.

- 'Close all'/'Open' scripts: the thread with many scripts/EAs.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trail Strength_Trend Stop: trailing stop EA based on VoltyChannel or trend envelopes is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

- BreakEvenExpert EAs: original thread with EAs/tools to move stop to break even.

- Spread and StopLoss indicator with alert is here.

- Profit EA is on this post. Managing all kinds of positions.

- close buys or sells is on this post. It will close orders if buys total or sells total profits (specified by parameters) is greater than 0 and when total for current charts symbol profit+swap exceeds the required amount it will close the orders needed to be closed. You can set to it close only buys or only sells (if you set any of the limits to 0 it will ignore that part, that way you can choose which part - or all, you want it to close when in profit).

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.

- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.

- New 1.13 version is here.

- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).

- Updated 1.15 version is here: pending orders delete and alert options:

CloseMode: 0 - Close All orders(open and pending),1-close only open orders

AlertMode: Alert mode: 0-off,1-on

4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.

- Shinigami CloseAll EA v3 is on this post. It can only close orders, but does it either immediately or at desired broker time.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- EquityMangager V2: original thread. The other version is here.

- EquityWatch: EA to watch and manage the equity during other EA's trading.

- ShowLeverage script is here.

- MaxMargin2. This EA prints comments in the upper left corner of the chart: account balance, account equity, current margin, max margin, time and date of the last tick. Next version working with AccountEquityAnalyzer is on this post; script to delete all all Global Variables is on this post and important explanation about it is on this post.

- AccountEquityAnalyzer indicator is on ths post.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- tools to monitor spread and swap are here.

- Status Monitor: indicator to monitor leverage, swap, spead and more.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- EA for buy/sell at specific price: original thread.

- EAs or Scripts to open pending orders are here.

- Close All Trades When Once Profit Taken EA is on this page.

- script able to read a statement is on this thread.

- Systems Dashboard: indicator to monitor open trades on many EAs in one metatrader.

- Spread and StopLoss indicator with alert is here.

- FunIndicator indicator is on this thread (monitor spread, swap etc for many pairs in one window).

- Tool to display closed order history is on this thread.

- spread indicator is on this post: simply showing the current pair's spread.

- Dual-Monitor tool: interesting solution (indicator) to monitor the trades using some tool creating refreshing html - This is an indicator which will create a self-refreshing HTML page that you can put up on your second monitor, or even your main, if you happen to be sitting far away. It has BIG, BOLD text and is visible from a nice distance away.

- On chart orders indicator is on this page. It is showing the orders on chart.

- Equity and Free Margin Manager is on this thread.

- various Trade Managing EAs are on this thread.

Hi Newdigital, wow, thank you so much ! There are so many to choose from.

any know how to i change my profile name

himanshu99:
any know how to i change my profile name

You can send a message using Contact Us - Forex-TSD under General Site Feedback and I will redirect it to admin who can do it ... or I can do ... the main reason is to check something - for example: elite members can not change profile name if they are elite members of the forum.

Reason: