Suggestion to forum admins - page 23

?

FatherJack:
the image size is less than 100x100 pixel, <60kb, tried jpeg, png, gif - same result - "Unable to save image"

Size matters?

Pava:
Size matters?

Yes it does.

To ban chariockee

spam to PM -

Do Not Purchase Any Forex Expert!

Before visiting this blog:

http://www.100usdXXXXXXX.com

Banned.

discussion area or what ?

why was my posting that invited discussion on a metatrader indicator (which is part of the metatrader package) which I think I correctly posted under General Discussion>metatrader (discussion of the metatrader platform)

moved to the moving average downloads area, its not a download, no attachements, just wanted to discuss with others what its doing ?

??

actually why am I posting this ? is my life that empty.

If it is discussion so that's fine: 5 or 10 pages, interesting for everybody, you will make many posts during a week or so ... every week ... every day ...

Right?

Or it is the question you asked and someone will reply and it will be unfinished thread with few posts?

And I will spend all night moving many unfinished threads to right places?

Many people just created the threads and they are not ready to post, to provide something valuable as comments or any. Some questions as "please code .." and so on.

And usually I move those unfinished thread to right places.

Or some other member asked something created the thread. Just separated thread for 1 question with 1 reply may be. So, I moved his questioned thread of one post to the big thread with reply.

Because how to receive reply?

Where are the traders collected who trading patterns?

In Harmonic sections.

In which threads?

We can see it by 'Vews'.

It is for example.

Same with any other systems.

That is why I moved your post to Moving Average thread.

Because it is famous thread. The members subscribed by email. This thread as the collector of the indicators, links and everything related to MA. So, the people who like MA indicator - they are inside this thread. This thread was promoted everywhere more then whole the forum. Because a lot of good indicators and valuable discussions/comments are inside collected from the whole forum.

And you created separated thread after that with the name

"discussion area or what ?".

So, just separated thread for this question?

And I need to make some moving, cleaning ... whole night ... just because you do not want to find the right place for any post spending half an hour for that?

I am always moving the posts and small unfinished threads to the right places. Yes, sometimes mistaken.

But sorry - you can always send PM to me or post on this thread about "please move back because I want to create the discussion, and I will make many posts, and I want to say something interesting". And I will move it back, and will delete some my critics and so on ... to start from the beginning for example. I am here whole day so no problem at all. But if it is just a question so I am always moving this question to the replied thread.

Because most of indicators where coded, many EAs were created, and all the questions were asked with replied 100 times. And it is much more easy to modify already existing indicator or EA then to create 100th times same EA/indicators with slightly different ideas.

Do you know why I have 19,000 posts on the forum?

Members asked same questions 100 times and I replied 100 times. Can you imagine 100 threads with same questions and same replies?

It is only way to keep this forum organized.

If the post/thread was moved/merged mistakenly so just go to this thread and post about it. I (or the other moderator) will correct the mistake. Or send PM for example.

Many members can ask: "well, but how to find right place/thread?".

Many people are doing it differently.

Elite members are using elite section links threads: sticky threads with the names

usefull links/threads/tools

and

EAs' files

The other elite members are using the thread with the name:

What is new weekly in public and elite

(for the members who are not visiting the forum every day).

Most of the members (including myself) are using google search on the top of every page.

How to use?

Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178546

For example:

and press 'Search':

It is strongly recommended to read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178546

Files:

FatherJack:
the image size is less than 100x100 pixel, <60kb, tried jpeg, png, gif - same result - "Unable to save image"

Try it again.

Linuxser:
Try it again.

Thank you, working now.

Sorry guys, one more question: how do I structure my message so that it looks like this:

text

picture

text

picture

Because when I upload pics it always looks like this:

A lot of text

picture picture picture

and these pictures make the window too wide for any screen to be convenient.

Reason: