EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 47

demonfx:
Are you guys serious? This pair has been sideways since april, take a look at your weekly chart. Even so, it is pushing a 12 year high so are you sure you want to stay long? An EA needs to work in all conditions without intervetion, I find it laughable when people do backtests only going long or only going short to show how good it is, come on. I would have gone long 12 months ago for sure, I don't need an expert to do that with hindsight on my side.

I use the backtest to check the performance but all my tests are live .

You find the idea funny however it makes money . For you the the chart is going in sideways then you definitely are looking at the wrong chart or you need to change your broker , if you can't make money that's your porblem .... we see what we want to see, and each one has his own idea for trading , I create my own methods and I don't follow the crap on the internet, you said you could have gone long form 12 month ago , I wonder why you haven't done it, talk is easy.

Many times I have said you can turn a bad expert to a good by selecting buy/sell only from expert properties, and my post was about the same idea... in other words follow the trend if you can see it ... but I don't blame you if your looking at the wrong pair its EURGBP the one where its trending up, where the price is about 0.8141 , you can see it by :

- go to file

- new chart

-then select EURGBP not GBPCHF because GBPCHF is going down

now if you still don't see the up trend then change your broker he must have switched the currency pair charts, or you can flip the monitor and down trend will be an up trend , that makes me wonder if the 90% who lose flip their monitors when they trade, would they win in forex ?... that's something for you to test

Now lets see what you describe as funny : more than 30% increase in about 10 days with less than 1% DD Flawless Victory.... do you still think its funny ? do you see the up trend now ? if not then do as I advised before flip your monitor

This is an update , just for teasing

BTW I am not defensive but your post was offensive so I gave you a taste of your own medicine.

You don't know me and you don't know InTrance, and I am sure both of us are better trader than you are and I wanted to make that clear to you by showing statement not backtests; If you have addressed your point in a proper way you would have got a decent answer.

demonfx:
I'm amused that after a whole 40 trades you consider yourself to be a better trader than I am. Truth is you are hanging around forums looking for ideas, as well as I. I doubt any "really good" traders would be hanging around forums but that's another discussion. Seriously though dude, not trying to offend you at all. My comment is aimed at debating the strategy not at you. I suspect your drawdown is tight as you have probably lost on a swap last month. It looks good for now, and I would like to be proven wrong so I hope you can show equally good results on the downturn. Judging by today's activity it would have been tough going long during the London session on this pair. As for identifying the trend, that's an easy thing to do. Problem is that price rallies within a trend which prevent you from using tight stops, in turn producing a poor risk/reward ratio.

I don't have to prove anything to you, and its not only 40 trades , here is today's trades, and I did rather well even in the short trend during the London you can see the updated results, and i made good return last month as well , as I said I have solid entry rules and I AM a good trader.

The most complicated system ever made by man, still requires a human touch from time to time to tune up the system ... that's because the environment conditions keeps changing so the algorithm has to be updated and modified to accommodate the new changes.

Forex is a non linear market, sometimes there are cycles other times it totally random, to make an expert that trade on all these conditions is almost impossible and very difficult its like going to the moon for the first time.

by deciding the trend manually we have taken the most difficult task the expert need to do , the rest is pure MM, so when forcing the trades to be long only, we have increased the winning chances by removing the short trades in a long trend , and if the expert took the wrong trades then the SL will be small and the chances to recover from the losses is much better.

Design Control systems is part of what I do, forex is just another system I am trying to control

Do you have any Good Asia session EA?

Hi,

I want know do u know a asia session EA ? i need it emergency ?

Hello to all

Please someone help me,

I need a profitable EA emergency, i must pay 10.000$ until 2 months later

Plz someone help me,

hi, this EA still work now ?

Enything new on this EA?

Anybody trading this EA on live account?

xux99:
A new version with an option of hidden stop loss and take profit is attached.

can you make this EA run in 5 digits broker?

foxracing99:
can you make this EA run in 5 digits broker?

Should work with 5-digit brokers just fine. From the code:

mult=(Digits==3 || Digits==5)*10+(Digits==2 || Digits==4);

That means:

If digits = 3 or 5, mult will be 1*10 + 0, in other words it will be 10.

If digits = 2 or 4, mult will be 0*10 + 1, in other words it will be 1.

Later stoploss and takeprofit and other values are multiplied by mult.

Basically, that means the EA has some sort of support for 5/3-digit currency pairs. Can't tell if it works correctly, my broker is an old-school 4-digit one.

this EA not work on 5 digits broker, anybody can modify it to run in 5 digits broker?

Reason: