Noob Question from a Noob!

Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you all well!

I am totally new to trading, started with $1,000 which I completely lost. Now I am looking for a free trading bot for XAUUSD to test it with $200 before funding real money. I was looking into Expert Advisors but didn't quite get what is the most profitable one, tested some with demo account which burned $10,000 to ZERO. Can someone guide me how to start properly?

Any help is much appreciated guys :)

Hi,

you should develop your own strategies. Nobody will just give you something, you have to invest time and work.

trustfultrading #:

Hi,

you should develop your own strategies. Nobody will just give you something, you have to invest time and work.

First I would like to thank you for your response. Secondly, do I need to learn programming in order to do that?

Fredrick Abbycot:

Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you all well!

I am totally new to trading, started with $1,000 which I completely lost. Now I am looking for a free trading bot for XAUUSD to test it with $200 before funding real money. I was looking into Expert Advisors but didn't quite get what is the most profitable one, tested some with demo account which burned $10,000 to ZERO. Can someone guide me how to start properly?

Any help is much appreciated guys :)

Hello,

We should start trading only with a balance of 100$ using a lot size of 0.01,
as I described here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/330288/page2#comment_15049531

Kind regards.

Beginner's club
Beginner's club
  • www.mql5.com
Hey I'm new to this website I really wanna learn how to trade in and out Can someone help me from where should I start and keep doing something con...

Fredrick Abbycot #:
First I would like to thank you for your response. Secondly, do I need to learn programming in order to do that?

No.
You can also work with someone or hire a programmer.
What I mean is that it doesn't work to buy an EA for a few hundred dollars and then make a living off it. You have to be willing to put in the work yourself. That is the most important thing.

Reason: