Auto SR indicator - page 2

you are the man..thanx man..i love this indi...

cja:
Try this i have added in some extra levels including the central fib 50 level, i am not sure quite how this is supposed to be set up however the extra levels are coded in so just alter the fib raitos to suit yourself to give you the levels you require.

I Have put in the 0.50 / 0.382 & 1.618 levels

cja

fib_srv1.mq4

Thanks cja, glad to see you again, great indicator...

Ethan

thanks cja for this indicator,look nice with pivot point..

anyone know how to use fibo timezone,it look interesting to change into auto fibo timezone indicator

-------------------------edit-----------------------------

Oh,i found this indicator from Pucio thread about harmonic..see the picture..but this indicator is not auto,must put start price and start time manually..credit to Pucio who share this indicator here

can it be auto?

Files:
sq9_price.mq4  4 kb
sq9_time.mq4  41 kb

Thanks for this indicator. How far does it go back in time?

forexmoments:
Thanks for this indicator. How far does it go back in time?

Hi forexmoments..u just change the value according to lower candle by timeframe u want to see...Mostly all level will be a good support and resistance.I just put this indicator at another template just for reference and learning process.

i already see your system The Pip Nailer and i know it profitable,maybe you can put this indicator plus Sar Candle..

my idea,maybe can use Daily lower candle price to put inside value for Start Price SQ9 (PRICE)..i already try it really work...automatic setting will make this indicator better

about SQ9 (Time) i do not know how to use and do know what time shoud i put inside it...any suggestion

Different result between demo and real account at IBFX

Dear sir,

I'am newbie,i have installed Fib SRv1.mq4 in demo account (IBFX) and real account (IBFX),but there was different of trenline. In demo account,the trendline more complete,but in real account was not,Why?

Thanks for your help

Mano:
Hi mikkom, you know what so funny?, last night i had the same idea as your! also with history lines and a bit more to it...

this is how my pictures looks like from last night...

if you already opened it, lets flow with it

Could you post your version?

Thanks.

cja:
Try this i have added in some extra levels including the central fib 50 level, i am not sure quite how this is supposed to be set up however the extra levels are coded in so just alter the fib raitos to suit yourself to give you the levels you require.

I Have put in the 0.50 / 0.382 & 1.618 levels

cja

Thanks for sharing CJA.

I added a few inputs to make the indicator more flexible:

extern int myPeriod = PERIOD_D1;

extern double myFactor1 = 0.382;

extern double myFactor2 = 0.618;

extern double myFactor3 = 1.382;

extern double myFactor4 = 1.618;

You can change the period used to calculate (example shows W1).

You can change the multipliers (factor).

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Files:
_cja.gif  17 kb
_fib_sr.mq4  6 kb

TheRumpledOne:
Could you post your version? Thanks.

Hi tro, actually its not a version, I draw it by hand and save it as pic the day i was thinking about it which was few months ago, but this is how i would like it to be i hope some one will make it, if someone will, i can think of few filters to make it even batter, much batter.

-m-

Reason: