Auto SR indicator - page 3

THANKS AGAIN, CJA

I enhanced the indicator so you can have more than one instance per chart.

Example shows areas for D1 and W1.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Files:

yeah that fibo is nice..ive used it for over 3-4 yrs

Post#22 refers.............

Fiblevels and T-lines are lines, not "areas" for a lack of a descriptive word. So how to read these "blocks" when the price enter into them........where is the Fiblevel where the price may (or may not) bounce? This seems too isotheric to me, but I am a willing and quick learner if someone cares to explain it to me, please.

Best wishes.

Files:
fib_sr.gif  58 kb

automatedtrader:
yeah that fibo is nice..ive used it for over 3-4 yrs

Which Fibo is that, Auto? Ordinary Fibs that you yourself draw in or any of these suggested methods here in this Thread?

Reasn I ask is that I have trained with Joe DiNapoli many years ago and have used Fibs ever since. I do admit to NOT trading based on certain levels, etc. as so many people do and Joe is one of them, but it is invaluable to me to make decisions when approaching certain Fiblevels and calculating Fib-extensions.

I would appreciate hearing from you, please.

Mano:
Hi mikkom, you know what so funny?, last night i had the same idea as your! also with history lines and a bit more to it...

this is how my pictures looks like from last night...

if you already opened it, lets flow with it

here's alaso RD's SR indi from How to use Support and Resistance Effectively thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page45

Mano, could you post your indi (from the pict), plz?

fxbs:
Mano, could you post your indi (from the pict), plz?

Hi fxbs and to all those who send me private messages regarding this.

In the first post of this page I told TRO that this idea is not codded yet, there for there is nothing to post yet, sorry, BUT if someone will code it (since i'm not a coder, yet.) I would be more then happy to help develop it, I have many ideas for this tool.

Anyway, what you guys see on my pic's is a simple ZZ indicator with few H lines, Simple yet Effective tool to code.

So, If anyone would like to help in coding this tool it would be cool.

-m-

Hi I loaded this up but nothing appeared, nothing happened, so just removed it! im not sure what the improvements were on the v2

cheers

TheRumpledOne:

Thanks for sharing CJA.

I added a few inputs to make the indicator more flexible:

extern int myPeriod = PERIOD_D1;

extern double myFactor1 = 0.382;

extern double myFactor2 = 0.618;

extern double myFactor3 = 1.382;

extern double myFactor4 = 1.618;

You can change the period used to calculate (example shows W1).

You can change the multipliers (factor).

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Despite my best efforts the horizontal S&R lines created by this indicator are not cancelled when they are cut by the price.

Can anyone correct it please?

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Despite my best efforts the horizontal S&R lines created by this indicator are not cancelled when they are cut by the price.

Can anyone correct it please?

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Try out this version

Thanks - this is better although the lines are not extended and are only short.

Can they be made longer to the end of the chart?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Reason: