W D Gann Indicators and others - page 2

Gann calculators and Gann Wheels I have, I prefer the Wheels, they are easier to use. I had a great amout of luck using them with Cocoa, but they are not as useful with currencies.

If you are interested I will post the Wheel, it is in Chinese, (no I am not, nor can I read the writting) but it is easy to use.

If I remember correctly the calculator was worthless.

Hello foreverold,

I think I have the password here for this indicator from tradestation. However i'm not sure it's correct. If you have an application IE tradestation or tradestation editor or sometime that open this indicator to view the source then I might have the password. I may not be a programer but I can find other ways to bypass problem if you know what I mean. one of my god giving programs in my Arsnel is the famous HEX editor but there are others indeed more powerful.

I ask if you can open the indicator & askes for the password, then I might be able to deliver password for you.

(Not sure if I have crossed the boundries in this post If I have please advise)

Jorgka

jorgka,

I sent you and email.

Here are the Gann Programs

Files:
gannsq9.zip  3 kb
gann_wheel.zip  85 kb

Any updates on the Cycle identifiers indicator on the charts?

Here is a working gann indicator

Files:
gann2.mq4  15 kb

How to use this indicator?

Thanks.

Maybe it's me, but I cant see the use for those Gann lines on the chart, sooner or later a trend will turn on a line.

The cycle indicator I'm interested in as you can see the usefulness immediatly.

fred:
Maybe it's me, but I cant see the use for those Gann lines on the chart, sooner or later a trend will turn on a line. The cycle indicator I'm interested in as you can see the usefulness immediatly.

The Cycle indicator is useless. It will form on a bar then 2 or 3 brars later it moves. You are just as well off using the supersignals indicator Beluck made for you, it will do the same thing.

As for the Gann lines, if you take the time to study Gann, they will tell you alot

fred:
Maybe it's me, but I cant see the use for those Gann lines on the chart, sooner or later a trend will turn on a line. The cycle indicator I'm interested in as you can see the usefulness immediatly.

Perhaps you should also try following the harmonic trading thread, you may learn a little

Files:
butterfly.jpg  160 kb

fred I will now lead you to a post of mine on another forum, (yes I am the same person)( hansom devil arn't I)

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?p=144996#post144996

the dates were picked out using Gann, for possible trending or reversal days, I posted 30 days in advance., not all are perfect, but it can show you the power of Gann.

below are some possible Gann/ Fibonacci days the gann lines will be broken, the trend may or may not reverse, but are days to watch for.

Yes next week is a give away with little happening on Friday, but watch the next days listed.

yes ther are going to be other days between these that are to be trending days, but I am this time posting " possible swing reversal days"

4-17-06

4-18-06

5-3-06

5-4-06

5-17-06

5-18-06

the reason the dates are next to each other is because one is a gann date, the other a fibonacci date, notice they are close, if they matched I would poing a finger and say that is the day.

Give it 30 days and see how close to the box the days are

Files:
gann.gif  29 kb
Reason: