Trend Friend - page 7

DOMIANDR000:
Hi Nittany.. Gret work, I've loaded your indicators but somewhat dont see the red blue dots on teh chart, am I missing something? Thanks

That's another indicator, I'll attach that one now.

Rules for Entry and Exit

Whats the rule for entry and exit?

Hi nittany1, is PriceChannel_Signal_v1.1.mq4 same with PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3.mq4 ? I got it from you too.

Thank you.

ServerUang

???????

ServerUang:
Hi nittany1, is PriceChannel_Signal_v1.1.mq4 same with PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3.mq4 ? I got it from you too.

Thank you.

ServerUang

hi

icant download any indictors why?

whene ido there are not working?

ty

template

hi iam new here, could you please attach all indics and template ?

and what's the rule? may it help my trade

thanks before

nittany1:
I threw together another indicator that you guys might like. I just finished it a few mins ago and I can't wait for the market to open, heh.

This new one I named Trend Friend because it uses MACD and two sets of exponential moving averages on the 1 min through 4 hour timeframes. It's a very close cousin to Trade Assistant because I coded them the same way.

On my setup I use three of my indicators together, ToR which stands for trending or ranging, Trade Assistant and now Trend Friend.

I included two screenshots so you can see what it looks like in an all-out buy situation and also a minor bearish trend that started releasing its sell pressure.

Best of luck in all your trades!

- nittany1

q8m2002 :

hi

icant download any indictors why?

whene ido there are not working?

Hmmm... strange...

May be u must set your browser to allocated the download files.

1. Choose Tools Menu

2. Choose Option

3. Chose Main

4. Save file to :

May be this will help you

nittany please check the indicator of the modified version for errors:

'https://www.forex-tsd.com/' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (39, 55)

'Forex-tsd - Forex Trading Systems Development Forum' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (39, 82)

'url(#default#homepage)' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (40, 46)

'https://www.forex-tsd.com/' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (40, 85)

'10px' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (45, 22)

'10px' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (49, 23)

's Posts' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (194, 106) 's Posts' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (194, 106)

'30000$' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (226, 153)

's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (266, 121) 's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (266, 121)

's Online' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (327, 27)

's Online' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (327, 27)

It won't compile or load in MT4.

I have no idea what has been downloaded here....it was in the code.

FseXy:
nittany please check the indicator of the modified version for errors:

'https://www.forex-tsd.com/' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (39, 55)

'Forex-tsd - Forex Trading Systems Development Forum' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (39, 82)

'url(#default#homepage)' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (40, 46)

'https://www.forex-tsd.com/' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (40, 85)

'10px' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (45, 22)

'10px' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (49, 23)

's Posts' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (194, 106) 's Posts' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (194, 106)

'30000$' - invalid number C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (226, 153)

's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (266, 121) 's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (266, 121)

's Online' - double quotes needed C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (327, 27)

's Online' - more than 1 symbol C:\Downloads\-trend-friend-b-clock-modified.mq4 (327, 27)

It won't compile or load in MT4.

I have no idea what has been downloaded here....it was in the code.

b clock modified is something I didn't write but someone else wanted. I'm not sure what happened, looks like you merged two source files together? Hmmm.

wow you have this much time to explain every detail to everyone here, but not to the person who gave you the idea and asked you to code the indicator for him? instead you published it on your own, said yo udidn't need to talk to me, and that the idea is nothing new since it involves moving averages and macd? and by saying this you think you're justified in treating me like this and stealing my idea? you are unbelievable. oh hey, if you guys want to know the full capability of this indicator, the one with more functions that nittany weren't able to code into this indicator, read the nittany text file i included. and you'll see how much of a dick he is...

let me ask you this, if you came to me with the idea for your TA and TRO indicator, then i coded it, put it on the web and said i created this whole thing and hope everyone likes it, then you come and ask me how the indicator codes are comign along, and i said i dont have to tell you a god damn thing..... that your idea is nothing new. just rsi, cci, adx.... so that justify in me stealing your idea.... becasue it's just rsi, cci, adx?!?!

are you dense? i doubt that you really dont understand how ridiculous this sound and how much of an excuse this is..... afterall, yo're how old? for crying out loud, you're old enough yo're a father now.

i would've shared this with everyone, but for you to come at me with that attitide as if you dont know me after i explained for 2 hours what i wanted you to program this thing to do and how helpful i think it could be..... this is how you treated me..... i hope none of you will share ideas with this guy again.... go to someone else. someone you trust... or someone at least will treat you with some decent respect for sharing an idea.

chiefraven:
wow you have this much time to explain every detail to everyone here, but not to the person who gave you the idea and asked you to code the indicator for him? instead you published it on your own, said yo udidn't need to talk to me, and that the idea is nothing new since it involves moving averages and macd? and by saying this you think you're justified in treating me like this and stealing my idea? you are unbelievable. oh hey, if you guys want to know the full capability of this indicator, the one with more functions that nittany weren't able to code into this indicator, read the nittany text file i included. and you'll see how much of a dick he is...

let me ask you this, if you came to me with the idea for your TA and TRO indicator, then i coded it, put it on the web and said i created this whole thing and hope everyone likes it, then you come and ask me how the indicator codes are comign along, and i said i dont have to tell you a god damn thing..... that your idea is nothing new. just rsi, cci, adx.... so that justify in me stealing your idea.... becasue it's just rsi, cci, adx?!?!

are you dense? i doubt that you really dont understand how ridiculous this sound and how much of an excuse this is..... afterall, yo're how old? for crying out loud, you're old enough yo're a father now.

i would've shared this with everyone, but for you to come at me with that attitide as if you dont know me after i explained for 2 hours what i wanted you to program this thing to do and how helpful i think it could be..... this is how you treated me..... i hope none of you will share ideas with this guy again.... go to someone else. someone you trust... or someone at least will treat you with some decent respect for sharing an idea.

Your idea was basically Sidus v1 with MACD calculated a different way. If you haven't figured it out yet - it would've given such lagged signals, I did it in a way that is useful to more people. Your trade rules took up two lines of text when I was typing, about 15120 lines of text when you were trying to explain it. The fact that it took 2 hours to explain was your issue not mine.

Reason: