Nittany1 steals strategies.... judge for yourself

check out this post in its entirety,

from start to finish, including the text file i included... then look at how he tries to justify all his action with contradicting statements.

I'm writing this so that you guys wont make the mistake i did and be treated like garbage afterwards.

This is by no means an attack on him, but simply an example of how not to conduct business with someone whom you have no referrals to. Because this could happen to you. So before you ask a programmer for help, please make sure that they are at least a decent human being.

here is the link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178562

Moved from General to Non Related

Chief,

While we don't know the details of what exactly went on with you and Nittany, but for your own well being, just let it go. You've made your comments and so just don't deal with the guy from now on.

You could spend your time and energy elsewhere.

Best,

Yeah man let it go!.. This is the reason some programmers don't bother to share/write etc

but i have provided everything so you guys WOULD know everything.... if you read the log (text file i included)

chiefraven:
but i have provided everything so you guys WOULD know everything.... if you read the log (text file i included)

Yes we read it, cant miss it you have 14 posts about the same thing.

Time to move on.

How about posting something constructive ???

oh... so is that something i should start doing to other members of this forum too? afteralll, there's nothing wrong with that it seems like.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/41/nittany.txt

this is the log between me and nittany, thelion is nittany, silo is me.... i explained to him for an hour how i wanted him to code the indicator for me, because i simply ask if he was good with mt4 coding and he said sure he could code so mething up for me..... read the entire thing.

and now he flipped it around and said this:

[18:26] silo you're the most retarded person i've seen, ever

02[18:26] * Aslam_ has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

[18:26] ok it was not an invite for bashing

01[18:27] you're the moron who can't come up with an idean yourself

01[18:27] saying that you did not use my idea

01[18:27] did you not use the stuff i said to you for your indicator?

01[18:27] yes or no

03[18:27] * You were kicked by Dracozny (Dracozny)

Session Close: Mon Mar 31 18:27:27 2008

Session Start: Mon Mar 31 18:27:36 2008

Session Ident: #forex

03[18:27] * Now talking in #forex

03[18:27] * Topic is 'welcome to ircforex - !triggers for commands '

03[18:27] * Set by Fiboknight on Sun Mar 30 19:13:27

[18:27] your idea isnt unique, about 15 people emailed me before you asking for that heh

01[18:27] it's not unique?

01[18:27] yueah ok

[18:27] as i said this was not an invite for bashing that was a comment about the language filter

01[18:28] but still... you coded it because i mentioneed it to you

[18:28] you didn't invent moving average crosses

[18:28] about 15 people asked for the same thing

01[18:28] you can say afterwards that it's moving averages... so therefore it's ok for you to do whatever you want with it

[18:28] silo: dude you're a damned demo trader with a problem

=====================

yeah, it's very convenient for anyone to just steal an idea, tell the other person to go to hell, then just use this as the reason he doesn't have to treat the other guy with at least some respect: "because whatever man, i already was going to code it before you told me about it... your idea is not unique... it's moving averages, macd.." that's why this indicator has absolutely nothing to do with you... it's mine, i created it, and now i'm going to say i came up with it. so shut the hell up and leave me alone you retard....

this is how this person operate.

YEAH YOU SAY YOU WERE ALREADY GOING TO CODE THIS IDEA ANYWAY, HOWEVER, YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE IT THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU IN DETAIL THE IDEA AND THEORY BEHIND IT. YEAH IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL, IT'S NOT TOO COMPLEX. BUT YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE THIS ONE THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU... INTERESTINGLY, THIS INDICATOR IF IT'S SO SIMPLE, WHY DIDN'T IT COME BEFORE YOUR TRO, TA INDICATORS?

"[18:51] ok from no on any arguments will result in both parties bieng banned"

[18:52] can ban me whenever you want, i'm a coder who knows how to make money

===============

yeah god knows how many other people you've ripped off to come up somewhat of a profitable system. yeah you're a programmer, big deal, you're a drone who needs to be given instructions to do anything... like how i gave yo uinstructions for this indicator...... then once you coded it, you conviniently says, i had that idea in my head before already, so screw you....how can this be logical in any person's head, i really dont know.

and guys, i'm not asking him to give me credits, i'm not saying he shouldn't post an indicator that was based on my idea (eventhough i never said he could publish it) all i'm asking is, when i asked you if you've finished the indicator, and when i wanted to make sure that it was coded it exactly like the way i described to you, you at least show me a shred of respect, not even respect, some manner, and not shit on my face.

this is the only reason why i'm confronting him... 'cuz hearing him say these things withotu bases just pisses me off.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/41/nittany.txt

this is the log between me and nittany, thelion is nittany, silo is me.... i explained to him for an hour how i wanted him to code the indicator for me, because i simply ask if he was good with mt4 coding and he said sure he could code so mething up for me..... read the entire thing.

and now he flipped it around and said this:

[18:26] silo you're the most retarded person i've seen, ever

02[18:26] * Aslam_ has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

[18:26] ok it was not an invite for bashing

01[18:27] you're the moron who can't come up with an idean yourself

01[18:27] saying that you did not use my idea

01[18:27] did you not use the stuff i said to you for your indicator?

01[18:27] yes or no

03[18:27] * You were kicked by Dracozny (Dracozny)

Session Close: Mon Mar 31 18:27:27 2008

Session Start: Mon Mar 31 18:27:36 2008

Session Ident: #forex

03[18:27] * Now talking in #forex

03[18:27] * Topic is 'welcome to ircforex - !triggers for commands '

03[18:27] * Set by Fiboknight on Sun Mar 30 19:13:27

[18:27] your idea isnt unique, about 15 people emailed me before you asking for that heh

01[18:27] it's not unique?

01[18:27] yueah ok

[18:27] as i said this was not an invite for bashing that was a comment about the language filter

01[18:28] but still... you coded it because i mentioneed it to you

[18:28] you didn't invent moving average crosses

[18:28] about 15 people asked for the same thing

01[18:28] you can say afterwards that it's moving averages... so therefore it's ok for you to do whatever you want with it

[18:28] silo: dude you're a damned demo trader with a problem

=====================

yeah, it's very convenient for anyone to just steal an idea, tell the other person to go to hell, then just use this as the reason he doesn't have to treat the other guy with at least some respect: "because whatever man, i already was going to code it before you told me about it... your idea is not unique... it's moving averages, macd.." that's why this indicator has absolutely nothing to do with you... it's mine, i created it, and now i'm going to say i came up with it. so shut the hell up and leave me alone you retard....

this is how this person operate.

YEAH YOU SAY YOU WERE ALREADY GOING TO CODE THIS IDEA ANYWAY, HOWEVER, YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE IT THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU IN DETAIL THE IDEA AND THEORY BEHIND IT. YEAH IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL, IT'S NOT TOO COMPLEX. BUT YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE THIS ONE THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU... INTERESTINGLY, THIS INDICATOR IF IT'S SO SIMPLE, WHY DIDN'T IT COME BEFORE YOUR TRO, TA INDICATORS?

"[18:51] ok from no on any arguments will result in both parties bieng banned"

[18:52] can ban me whenever you want, i'm a coder who knows how to make money

===============

yeah god knows how many other people you've ripped off to come up somewhat of a profitable system. yeah you're a programmer, big deal, you're a drone who needs to be given instructions to do anything... like how i gave yo uinstructions for this indicator...... then once you coded it, you conviniently says, i had that idea in my head before already, so screw you....how can this be logical in any person's head, i really dont know.

and guys, i'm not asking him to give me credits, i'm not saying he shouldn't post an indicator that was based on my idea (eventhough i never said he could publish it) all i'm asking is, when i asked you if you've finished the indicator, and when i wanted to make sure that it was coded it exactly like the way i described to you, you at least show me a shred of respect, not even respect, some manner, and not shit on my face.

this is the only reason why i'm confronting him... 'cuz hearing him say these things withotu bases just pisses me off.

Reason: