Demark (TD) Moving Average - page 4

Just for information (some threads are having documentation as an attachments about how to use):

Everything about DeMark:

- TD Sequential indicator with full documentation is here;

- Demark Auto Trader: EA for MT3;

- code of standard DeMarker indicator: small thread is here;

- Another Demark Trendline Trader: one indicator as trading system;

- Tom DeMark DIFF: one very good indicator;

- Demark documentation and code: documentation and code (Tradestation) for Demark indicators;

- All Demark indicators: here and here.

- Demark (TD) Moving Average: the thread is here; TD Moving Average I indicator is here made by mladen (From the "New Market Timing Techniques", by Thomas DeMark).

Alert for TD Moving average please?

Hi,

would it be possible to attach a visual and audible alert for the TD moving average?

This would activate when the MA both appears and disappears.

An email function would also be nice! .

Best Regards

Brandoni

Files:

TD Moving Average I

Hi all,

please anyone can add an alert that writes BUY or SELL to this indicator when the green or red dot appears on the candle?

I tried but I have not achieved the expected results.

Many thanks

Davide

Files:

paciola:
Hi all,

please anyone can add an alert that writes BUY or SELL to this indicator when the green or red dot appears on the candle?

Many thanks

Davide

Finalmente in un forum serio...

ANY UPDATE TO THE TD Moving Average

Hello Mladen,

Thanks for the TD Moving Average,

I am currently doing a research on TD MA. I will like to know if this MA have been update in recent time.

mladen:
Sorry for misleading you

Actually that post was not meant to be serious : "TD moving average I" has nothing to do with either that kind of calculation nor does it look anything like that. It looks something like this one on the picture (not finished yet - as soon as I check it and double check it it will be posted, so it is a picture of a beta version)

The point was that even communities like tradestation suffer from code that is not checked. Here at TSD linuxser, igorad, and to some extent me, are trying to clean up the code that has nothing to do with the original authors code. Maybe one day we are not going to be forced to double check everything we find as a "normal indicator"

Once again, as soon as it is checked and double checked I will post the TD moving average I.

regards

mladen

can you add sound alert please.

brandoni1:
Hi,

would it be possible to attach a visual and audible alert for the TD moving average?

This would activate when the MA both appears and disappears.

An email function would also be nice! .

Best Regards

Brandoni
paciola:
Hi all,

Many thanks

Davide
paciola:
Ciao carissimo,

si effettivamente � un po che non vado di la!!!

Mi fa piacere ritrovarti e visto che sei qui e ne mastichi pi� di me mi daresti una mano ad inserire un alert in quell'indicatore che ho postato per favore?

Grazie

Davide

Alerts added and posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page271

Reason: