Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 5

???

nubchai: Do you mean 4 winners and 1 loser?

Thanks Roets for sharing your EA!

Roets, can this EA be run on 5 digit MT4 platform with variable spreads such as Tradeviewforex? Will the EA logic be affected by this or can I just simply multiply all pip value settings x10? I want to try different broker even thou i don't think BBFX/OLD has worse feed than any of the brokers Txsundevil used for testing with good results. Thanks in advance.

txsundevil:
Attached results on This expert using FXDD Demo from March 25th using DEFAULT with 0.10 lots on Curriencies and Timeframes on Attached GIF, have run with Interbank & Alpari with very similiar results. Best run from start of trading week 24/5. I picked these timeframes and curriencies for best mix, you can try others recommend 30 Min and 1 Hr only. Indicators are My own, does not affect expert.

My results are quite different Attaching statement that is incomplete due to all my statements getting nuked recently. Not sure why that happens but i think the brokers do that monthly.

Default settings, 1H, 0.01 lots on standard BBFX(ODL IB) account, not exactly same pairs as yours. Note big loss on Eurchf that you didn't get, and other differences. Not one winner was bigger than avarage loss even on part of the statement that got deleted, not sure why they got stoped out early. Beggining balance was $2000, now it is $1940.

Files:
profxeabbfx.htm  16 kb

zomg:
Roets, can this EA be run on 5 digit MT4 platform with variable spreads such as Tradeviewforex? Will the EA logic be affected by this or can I just simply multiply all pip value settings x10? I want to try different broker even thou i don't think BBFX/OLD has worse feed than any of the brokers Txsundevil used for testing with good results. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what the 5 digit MT4 platform means.

Roets:
I'm not sure what the 5 digit MT4 platform means.

It uses 5 digit quotes or fractional pips. For example, on EURUSD on ODL price right now is 1.5653 while on Tradeview its 1.56523. So what happens with EAs, they recognize fractional pip as whole pip and if lets say TP is 20 pips, it closes the trade at 2 pips. What can be done with some EA's to work properly on that kind of feed is just multiplying the values such as TP or SL or TSL and the like times 10 to accomodate for the extra digit. This fixes the problem with EA couting fractional pip as whole pip.

Im not sure how this work when EA uses price in its internal logic to trigger trades. Only you could tell what kind of effect this could have on your EA since you know the code.

Regards. Luk.

zomg:
It uses 5 digit quotes or fractional pips. For example, on EURUSD on ODL price right now is 1.5653 while on Tradeview its 1.56523. So what happens with EAs, they recognize fractional pip as whole pip and if lets say TP is 20 pips, it closes the trade at 2 pips. What can be done with some EA's to work properly on that kind of feed is just multiplying the values such as TP or SL or TSL and the like times 10 to accomodate for the extra digit. This fixes the problem with EA couting fractional pip as whole pip.

Im not sure how this work when EA uses price in its internal logic to trigger trades. Only you could tell what kind of effect this could have on your EA since you know the code.

Regards. Luk.

No. The lot size determine the profit on this EA not the tick decimals.

Roets:
No. The lot size determine the profit on this EA not the tick decimals.

Ok ill try on TVFX since for some reason its not working out for me on BBFX/ODL Thanks.

Regards Luk.

well i am gonna try that in American time may that work good, thing i will like to know that what is the code behind that? that will be great if you guys share the sources file.

regards

iftikharkundi:
well i am gonna try that in American time may that work good, thing i will like to know that what is the code behind that? that will be great if you guys share the sources file. regards

The EA is free and work on both Live and Demo accounts, that's why the source code will not be given.

fxgrm:
nubchai: Do you mean 4 winners and 1 loser? Thanks Roets for sharing your EA!

No when I ran it on 30M chart I had 4 losers and 1 winner.

When I moved it to 1H chart I got more winners

Reason: