TRO_FX_Dashboard - page 2

re rsi

Hi Ahmedazizelias;

Regarding your question on the Fx Dashboard and the difference in the rsi output, the reason for this is that TRO'S version is referencing current bar data to previous data to indicate if the instrument is going up or down , with my RSI mode it looking at RSI and is indicating if it is above or below 50 hence the difference.

FX Dashboard

Great indi sir. Thanks much.

ahmedazizelias:
Hi TRO

I like ur work alot..BUT,WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE WITH THIS INDICATOR..I MEAN YOU JUST TURN IT TO BE SAME AS "SAK" INDICATOR (ALMOST THE SAME ..EVEN WHAT YOU HAD IN "SAK" IS BETTER THAN WHA YOU DO WITH "DASHBORD" ..AT LEAST YOU CAN SHOW THREE DIFERENT INDICATORS INSIDE SAK..BUT HERE ONLY ONE INDICATOR), SO WHAT IS NEW HERE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO?..

Another thing please,i have attached both dashboards ..and did same parameter to both for RSI 14 BUT I SEE BOTH SHOW UP DIFERENT RESULT !!!IS THERE BIG DEAL IN THE CALCULATION AT BOTH DASHs?...i mean same RSI 14 in both but the result is diferent !!

All I did was make the DASHBOARD work with external indicators.

Some people only need ONE INDICATOR.

I think I answered the second question earlier in the thread. Please READ (TWICE) before asking questions that have been answered.

TheRumpledOne:
All I did was make the DASHBOARD work with external indicators.

Some people only need ONE INDICATOR.

I think I answered the second question earlier in the thread. Please READ (TWICE) before asking questions that have been answered.

Thank you TRO for ur reply..Now i understand what is ur point..very great.

Do not you think this:"If you want to make the DASHBOARD work with external indicators so why do not you post this improved DASHBOARD to the same thread and no need to open new thread..especialy,the new thread does not have TOTALY diferent idea from the original one,and it just more improvments...YES,it is very great to make it as you did ,BUT IT IS STILL SAME ORIGINAL IDEA AND THE ORIGINAL THREAD STILL ALIVE AND THE IMPROVEMENTS STILL IN PROGRESS...IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO INTERESTING IN DASHBOARD TO FOLLOW "ONE" THEARD...UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE IT TOTALY DIFERENT!!..BUT I THINK EVEN SO,YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SAME THREAD TO POST YOURS..

What do you think?

Thank you for ur great work

YOU REALLY DO NEED TO READ BEFORE YOU POST!!

Here's the first line from this thread:

"I don't want to get banned so I had to put this in my own thread. I have been warned NOT to trespass on or hijack other people's threads."

ahmedazizelias:

Do not you think this:"If you want to make the DASHBOARD work with external indicators so why do not you post this improved DASHBOARD to the same thread and no need to open new thread..especialy,the new thread does not have TOTALY diferent idea from the original one,and it just more improvments...YES,it is very great to make it as you did ,BUT IT IS STILL SAME ORIGINAL IDEA AND THE ORIGINAL THREAD STILL ALIVE AND THE IMPROVEMENTS STILL IN PROGRESS...IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO INTERESTING IN DASHBOARD TO FOLLOW "ONE" THEARD...UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE IT TOTALY DIFERENT!!..BUT I THINK EVEN SO,YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SAME THREAD TO POST YOURS..

What do you think?

YOU NEED TO READ BEFORE YOU POST.

HERE'S THE FIRST LINE OF THIS THREAD:

"I don't want to get banned so I had to put this in my own thread. I have been warned NOT to trespass on or hijack other people's threads."

ahmedazizelias:

What do you think?

Please read the first post in this thread.

Request for indicator

Your indicator are great and makes analysis simpler.

Can you please help by inserting the Slope Direction line or HMA_Russian_color into the Dashboard?

Thanks

aelimian:
Your indicator are great and makes analysis simpler.

Can you please help by inserting the Slope Direction line or HMA_Russian_color into the Dashboard?

Thanks

The TRO FX DASHBOARD should work with just about any external indicator.

Just enter the EXACT name of the indicator ( disk file name ) and the indicator's parameters.

The TRO FX DASHBOARD will then display it for you.

TheRumpledOne:
YOU REALLY DO NEED TO READ BEFORE YOU POST!!

Here's the first line from this thread:

Okay oaky okay...take it easy...do what you want.

Thank you

Reason: