Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 5

MaxiVest:
Hi newmont. This sure is one nice indicator, I cant believe you are giving this thing for free, i saw something like yours and its like big$. Can you tell me why tro is making the same thing that you started? cant work it out. Keep up the good work mate.

I enhanced newmont's indicator to use iCustom so the trader could use just about any external indicator with the Dashboard. I had to put it in a separate thread because I could get banned for trespassing/hijacking this thread if I posted it here.

how to use

newmont:
Thanks for the suggestions. I present the first version of the mt4 dashboard indicator, it has the "multi-currency"(capacity is 20 pairs) and "Multi-Timeframe" with M5-W1. It was quite a challenge to make this indicator, I did take some ideas from other similar indicators, as this was the only way to make it ,the way previous people have made multi-currency is basicly the only way to do it. I have fixed the size of the indicator, but anybody is free to modify it as they please ,thats why it is "open source" so that we can all improve our coding and ideas base. As I said in previous post's this is the first version of the indicator and i hope to improve on it with the comments and ideas people have for it. I have included three modes;

The First mode is RSI and the type is fully adjustable as is the period.

The Second mode is Candle Color .

The Third is Ma Crossover, the user specify's two ma eg: 10/20 ema cross

and the indicator shows the color green or red for the situation on that time frame.

The final column is to "measure" in % terms how many tf's are positive, < 50% is how many tf's are negative.

The indicator has three states Arrow up=+ :Arrow down=- And the "Gray" lines indicate an undecided or sideway result.

The indicator has the capacity for up to 20 Pairs, and these have to be entered twice, once for the main at the top and again for the calculations and labels.

All comment are welcome enjoy....

how to use this were we but to open

How To?

were if to we how open? Communique in english(modern english). And you will get an "normal response" my friend?.... or is that trend fiend!.....

newmont:
I have now finished the next version of the MT4 Dashboard and have posted below, as you can see in the photo there is a new function that I have added, it basicly gives the user the option to select the number of indicators to add to the % calculator, you can add as little as 1 or as much as 7 at one time to get an "Average" result, from this you can make your own combination. Once you have your "calculation" selection in place the indicator will scan the market for the best entry's

This indicator has 6 of the best indicators hardwired into the code and these are fully adjustable,the /x indicators vary from tro dashboard in that they are Cross and not ><. The ones I have chosen:

*Ma/x- Moving Average cross-over.

*Rsi_50- Rsi is >or< 50.

*Rsi- Rsi is >or< previous bar.

*Macd/x- Signal has crossed over/under the Macd .

*Adx/x- Adx d+ has crossed ADX d-.

*Candle -Close is >or< than Open.

*iCustom - This is where you can add an indicator of your choice, you have to enter the name , inputs for the chosen indicator and also the iMode for the #of buffers.(I have include HMA as an example ).

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

There should be further updates to my Dashboard in the near future as new ideas are put forward...Please feel free to add any comments or suggestion for the further development of our indicator.

Thanks for the update newmont, works 100%, this Dashboard really helps me.

Thank you and TRO...

Ethan Hunt

hma

newmont:
I have now finished the next version of the MT4 Dashboard and have posted below, as you can see in the photo there is a new function that I have added, it basicly gives the user the option to select the number of indicators to add to the % calculator, you can add as little as 1 or as much as 7 at one time to get an "Average" result, from this you can make your own combination. Once you have your "calculation" selection in place the indicator will scan the market for the best entry's

This indicator has 6 of the best indicators hardwired into the code and these are fully adjustable,the /x indicators vary from tro dashboard in that they are Cross and not ><. The ones I have chosen:

*Ma/x- Moving Average cross-over.

*Rsi_50- Rsi is >or< 50.

*Rsi- Rsi is >or< previous bar.

*Macd/x- Signal has crossed over/under the Macd .

*Adx/x- Adx d+ has crossed ADX d-.

*Candle -Close is >or< than Open.

*iCustom - This is where you can add an indicator of your choice, you have to enter the name , inputs for the chosen indicator and also the iMode for the #of buffers.(I have include HMA as an example ).

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

There should be further updates to my Dashboard in the near future as new ideas are put forward...Please feel free to add any comments or suggestion for the further development of our indicator.

can you please make the hma russian color dashboard for me thank you same setting period 20 method 3 price o

Dashboard Indicator Required to Trade Simple System

I am looking for a dashboard indicator, all currency's all timeframes, that will give me a signal when there is an ema crossover coinciding with an rsi crossover of 50.

I have found a couple of dashboard indicators on this forum, but they are only alerting for a single crossover.

I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

I just moved your post to Mt4_FX_Dashboard indicator's thread. I do not know it is right direction or not sorry.

plasmapants:
I am looking for a dashboard indicator, all currency's all timeframes, that will give me a signal when there is an ema crossover coinciding with an rsi crossover of 50.

I have found a couple of dashboard indicators on this forum, but they are only alerting for a single crossover.

I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Do you mean they ALL have to be crossing at the same time

OR

Do you mean you want an alert if ANY crossover?

plasmapants:
Ema's crossing and rsi crossing 50 on the same candle. Alert to be triggered on close of candle if condition is still true.

I thought of the following format, where the first arrow represents the ema crossover and the second represents rsi.

Pairs tf m15 1h 4h etc

eurusd ^ V

gbpusd V V

usdchf - ^

usdjpy - -

etc

eurusd is saying that on this candle the rsi crossed 50 and the emas crossed over opposite direction. no signal.

cable is saying that on this candle both rsi crossed 50 and emas crossed each other in same direction. this is my signal

swissy is saying that on this candle the emas did not crossover but rsi did. no signal.

yen is saying that niether emas or rsi crossed on this candle.

thanks.

I know this is NOT exactly what you wanted.

I updated the TRO MULTI METER xRSI indicator to give you audible alerts.

Check the inputs!

You have full control over the levels and colors.

Check this thread for the rest of my TRO METERS:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178406/page2

Files:

For sometime i have been using a simple ema crossing alert indicator with rsi on screen.

Really looking for a dashboard so i can monitor many pairs without having to open several charts.

Appreciate your efforts though.

I have attached an indicator which works on a similar principle to that which i have described (although for a different trading system), perhaps some of the code may be useful. Set 'draw intermediate signals' to 'true' and you will note he is using three indicators for this.

Many thanks.

Reason: