TRO_FX_Dashboard - page 6

Thanks TRO!

The mod was minimal, all I did was: I selected only the currencies of interest to me, I reduced the font size and I reduced the spaces between the lines to make the dashboard as compact (height) as possible.

I am not an accomplished developer like you, and this is my way of learning how to code. Thanks for posting your work, so that newbies like me can learn...

Cheers, Kris

Hey Tokarus;

I was wondering how do I go about adding the week time frame and all the other pairs to the mini version. I have tried messing with the code with no luck.

Thanks

Tokarus:
Thanks TRO!

The mod was minimal, all I did was: I selected only the currencies of interest to me, I reduced the font size and I reduced the spaces between the lines to make the dashboard as compact (height) as possible.

I am not an accomplished developer like you, and this is my way of learning how to code. Thanks for posting your work, so that newbies like me can learn...

Cheers, Kris

Hey guys,

I was wondering how do I go about adding the week time frame and all the other pairs to the mini version from Tokarus. I tried messing with the code with no luck.

Thanks

Hi TheRumpledOne. Please explain me the number under column of %. Thanks

Hi TheRumpledOne,

Could you please kindly explain me the meaning of the number under the Column of " % " ? (71, 86, 14, etc?).

How do I know if I should place a Buy or Sell order based on this %? (If it is uptrend, then how strong/how many % should I consider it to be a good/reliable Buy? and if it is downtrend, then how strong/how many % should I consider it to be a good/reliable Sell signal?

And how do I know it is sideway (some arrows up and some arrows down, and some arrows sideway, then how can I recognize that the market is sideway so that I can avoid whipsaws?).

Thank you very much for your kind help and explanations.

Best regards,

James

Belgus:
Hey Tokarus;

I was wondering how do I go about adding the week time frame and all the other pairs to the mini version. I have tried messing with the code with no luck.

Thanks

You should NOT have to mess with the code.

Pairs and timeframes are INPUTS to the indicator.

Just enter what you want to see in the input fields.

newbestco:
Hi TheRumpledOne,

Could you please kindly explain me the meaning of the number under the Column of " % " ? (71, 86, 14, etc?).

How do I know if I should place a Buy or Sell order based on this %? (If it is uptrend, then how strong/how many % should I consider it to be a good/reliable Buy? and if it is downtrend, then how strong/how many % should I consider it to be a good/reliable Sell signal?

And how do I know it is sideway (some arrows up and some arrows down, and some arrows sideway, then how can I recognize that the market is sideway so that I can avoid whipsaws?).

Thank you very much for your kind help and explanations.

Best regards,

James

The number under the % column is the percentage of UP arrows.

If all are up, then 100.

If all are down, then 0.

So it is the number of UP arrows divided by the number of arrows in the row.

Is anyone using the FX Dashboard?

If yes, please post a chart or two.

Thanks!

TRO I hope you can fix this for me. I am trying to have your dashboard display for some Futures symbols, but so far no luck

Thanks in advance

Files:

I don't trade futures.

I don't know what the problem would be.

Has anybody been using the TRO FX Dashboard?

Reason: