Stop Reverse System 100 pips/day - Expert Needed - page 3

Just a notice for whoever is new at testing this, arrow appears at time of closing candle, so trade is taken on the next candle... Im going live right now on the EURJPY for the 1 min, just micro account for fun and curiosity. I will keep you informed. Thank you for sharing.

I traded the EURJPY this morning on the 1minute and made

+27

+40

Total 50 pips in 2 hours.

last trade I went out when price hit and didnt break out of 445 EMA ( a take profit I use often.) The other trades I went out on the reverse.

I only traded when GBPJPY had a signal also around the same time

Im looking for filtering ideas and will keep you posted on my other trades

+35 pips today on the 1 minute.

No one seems interested in this little indicator but me lol.

Add your own filters to it, dont use it alone.

Ill keep you posted

Hi Leo - like you I am keeping an eye on this little indicator, mainly on the 1 min charts. Looks quite good, just have to sort out a filter maybe.

Anybody still using this? If so, care to share your results?

i thing this system more better at tf 1hrs....

just my 2 cents...

good job bro...

forex_for_life:
Here ya go!

When you install the two attached, you'll notice that they are the same indy. The reason I attached both is because one (MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4) draws the arrows in the proper place (directly above cross) BUT they don't show up on every cross in historical data. When you notice that an arrow is missing on historical data, simply open and close the parameters and it'll display. THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT REPAINTING!! It seems that there is something in the code that causes a conflict and tries to erase the arrows from historical data. (Why I don't know) Something for one of TSD's great programmers to perhaps repair.

The other (MT4-LSAR.ex4 ) shows all the arrows in historical data but they aren't @ the top of each cross like the other AND they are a different webding font so it's harder to see if you have other indicators on the main chart.

Nope. Any and all timeframe. Just remember the the longer the timeframe, the larger the possible drawdown.

This indicator DOES repaint. It happens very rarely but it does. Ive been watching it for a while now and sometimes the arrow AND thumb (YES both indicators) dissapears and an opposite one will replace it a few bars before

I find this indicator still valuable if used with proper filters

Stop and reverse for 1H?

Hello everyone,

I am searching for the best system "stop and reverse" for 1H. For pair: EUR/USD

I am going not to sleep for the entire week and to react to signals. Which system would you recommend?

Stop reversal indicator with documentation : stop_reversal.zip

Files:

Stop reversal bluestop indicator stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4

Files:
Reason: