Newbie needs 1minute of help

Hello,

I wrote my first EA mt4 with the help of STB, went great, only problem is I dont know how to make it open more than 1 position at a time (buy only) I would like it to open trades 10 minutes minimum after last trade was open, but never have more than 3 open trades at a time. For the moment, it cant open more than 1 trade at a time...

Im sure its easy, but I looked everywhere on the web for this simple task and didnt find anything.

Please help,

Thank you.

Leo

Help With Ea

Sorry I can't help you, wish I could. Am a newbie myself and am seeking help with this error I get when I compile. Does anyone know the reason for such an error?

Pipsqueak2'

will' - expression on global scope not allowed C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\TEST.mq4 (48, 5)

lcmaheu:
Hello,

I wrote my first EA mt4 with the help of STB, went great, only problem is I dont know how to make it open more than 1 position at a time (buy only) I would like it to open trades 10 minutes minimum after last trade was open, but never have more than 3 open trades at a time. For the moment, it cant open more than 1 trade at a time...

Im sure its easy, but I looked everywhere on the web for this simple task and didnt find anything.

Please help,

Thank you.

Leo

Read the following functions description in manual:

OrdersTotal()

OrderOpenTime()

Time[0]

There are many examples in manual how to do what u want to do.

Reason: