Stop Reverse System 100 pips/day - Expert Needed - page 2

Any updates?

Anyone working on this EA? This indicator has very good potential if used with good money management, especially on GPJ/JPY. Hope an EA appears soon!!

Thanks

Yeah! It's nice.....

ankur_75:
Anyone working on this EA? This indicator has very good potential if used with good money management, especially on GPJ/JPY. Hope an EA appears soon!! Thanks

My point exactly. @ good potential w/ proper MM (i.e. RM)

forex_for_life:
My point exactly. @ good potential w/ proper MM (i.e. RM)

Interesting. But where is the actual indicator?

dbaugh:
This a great sytem ! 120 to 200 pips a day in manual trading !

can someboy please convert to expert that buys on blue and sells on red

also please add a start time and close time with on/off option

thanks in advance

Is this only used on 15 min TF?

forexmoments:
Interesting. But where is the actual indicator?

Here ya go!

When you install the two attached, you'll notice that they are the same indy. The reason I attached both is because one (MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4) draws the arrows in the proper place (directly above cross) BUT they don't show up on every cross in historical data. When you notice that an arrow is missing on historical data, simply open and close the parameters and it'll display. THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT REPAINTING!! It seems that there is something in the code that causes a conflict and tries to erase the arrows from historical data. (Why I don't know) Something for one of TSD's great programmers to perhaps repair.

The other (MT4-LSAR.ex4 ) shows all the arrows in historical data but they aren't @ the top of each cross like the other AND they are a different webding font so it's harder to see if you have other indicators on the main chart.

RickW00716:
Is this only used on 15 min TF?

Nope. Any and all timeframe. Just remember the the longer the timeframe, the larger the possible drawdown.

aegis:
For how many years?

for backtesting on 15 chart and then ask for how many years? Get real.

Do you realy believe that marketbehaviour does not change in time? Well, I can assure that it does. So backtesting over a longer period is useless. Every good tradingsystem must be adapted every now and then, otherwise it will cost money even if it was once profitable.

Help

Hi,

Can someone please help me develop alert to this indicator ( MT4-LevelStop-Reverse). I wants the alert to ring when the arrow show up.

Thanks in advance.

Does this indicator repaint ? Anyone test it if it repaint or not ?

Because if it is the case, working an EA on it is simply useless

Who had experience with this Live ? What was your stop loss ? Post your live trades please.

and yes, an alert would be great

Reason: