Petit Pip Eater - page 9

ES,

Do you have a link to the asian forum. I have a friend that speaks and writes many asian languages.

ElectricSavant:
Yes it was for the short time that i had it...but I did not use it in a conventional way...If you could unlock the expiration date I would be willing to trade it live after some more forward testing in Demo and share my settings and results.

I am unable to go to the Asian Forum as i do not speak the language.

ES

No I do not...someone ...somewhere said that this was from an Asian forum (opening post) and I was going from memory...

ES

azjeff:
ES, Do you have a link to the asian forum. I have a friend that speaks and writes many asian languages.

Going Live

Thanks BigBoppa, the tsd 2 version did quite well in backtests with SL=50 and TP=6. I am going to start using it live tommorow in a semi martingale fashion like gmax11 suggested (hmmmm...10 lots would pretty much wipe me out if I lost 5 pips though so I'll go a little smaller). It doesn't make a lot of trades but mostly all winners.

Has anyone figures out how to use the original version yet?

@ highflyer

can you post your other settings, which broker you are using ?

thx

clarc

HighFlyer:
Thanks BigBoppa, the tsd 2 version did quite well in backtests with SL=50 and TP=6. I am going to start using it live tommorow in a semi martingale fashion like gmax11 suggested (hmmmm...10 lots would pretty much wipe me out if I lost 5 pips though so I'll go a little smaller). It doesn't make a lot of trades but mostly all winners. Has anyone figures out how to use the original version yet?

your risk reward ratio is 8.3:1

so if your first trade was 1lot and it lost, your next trade would have to be 8.3 lots just to make up your loss.. if you lost on the second trade you would have to go to 77.19 lots just to recover your losses.. It gets really nasty from there...

That EA will easily produce 2 loses in a row.. so i think it is really risky...

can anyone show the link for Asian Forum? what is the language that they use?

Petit ea can be found here at this forum. I can not speak their language maybe someone here can. If you can please give us an update on it.

MetaTraderでFX自動売買.net • Index page

tiger_wong:
can anyone show the link for Asian Forum? what is the language that they use?

Hahahha Thanks Jeff

It's Japanesse, I don't understand.

Anybody here from Japan?

I hope someone can give us update on the ea from that forum.

duyduy:
Hahahha Thanks Jeff

It's Japanesse, I don't understand.

Anybody here from Japan?
Reason: