Petit Pip Eater - page 7

I tweaked a little about the RSI, now there are less loosers. The original petit_pips is still much better, it has much more trades at all. Maybe we need to look at the time: if a position is not closed by TP after xx minutes, we can set TP to break even?

Files:

ElectricSavant:
quite fascinating and you are very brave to post that publically...

I have a little energy in this EA...so I will follow your work...

Thank You

ES

Why do you say im brave?

If you would have went long gbp/usd in sept-1992 you would have taken your 10pips sometime last year right?

I think your brave.. your talking about taking something live that you cant even understand the logic behind... and possibly next month non the less...

Ill stick around this thread... for some reason a 10:1 risk reward ratio makes sense to me just because i've tested 3 random ea's i have that lose horror-ably but with a 10:1 risk reward ratio they actually stand a chance..

I dont know if you guys have seen the shark ea over at:

Forexeasystems - Automatic Trading Systems - Manual Trading Strategies - Knowledge for Trader

Statement ############

but his risk reward ratio seems to be ~4:1 (SL of 35:TP of 9)

I think a lot of the systems out there just dont have enough breathing room..

gmax111:
eur/usd-15m

this is tick by tick data from

2004-july to 2007-july

Which version of ea? Settings?

Thank you

bbop

sorry that was petit_pip2...

I will test your version in 1 second...

I didnt even know i downloaded petit_pip2...

Here is your version... Im going to compare go back and compare the entries and try and figure out the entry logic...

This is with the same settings as default, 15m,eurusd and from the same line as the above report..

petit pip eater2

eur/usd-15m

this is tick by tick data from

2004-july to 2007-july

Files:
eurusd_15m.htm  279 kb
eurusd_15m.gif  10 kb

Try this at eurusd m30, initial settings.

Files:

here is the same timeframe and same timeline on the petit_pip_eater2

sorry the above test of petit_pip_tsd_003 was on the 15m chart this is the 30m chart test...

sorry wrong tests DELETED...

Reason: