Petit Pip Eater - page 10

Does anybody know if the EA trades live or not? I just put it on a demo account at ODL yesterday. But the EA didn't open any trades after 20h GMT ...

Chris29:
Does anybody know if the EA trades live or not? I just put it on a demo account at ODL yesterday. But the EA didn't open any trades after 20h GMT ...

Chris it expired on march 1st of 2008... so it will trade in the backtester until that date but will not trade forward...

As far as that forum goes there is nothing there about Petit_pip_eater.. Sorry i think the creater of this EA just released it for temporary forward testing and not ment to be public..

The closest thing to being public is what bigboppa wrote...

I've found URL of the author's page from ex4 property. When you open the ex4 on binary editor, you can see it.

author's page

He/She opens some backtest report on the site, and also forwardtesting report. But the articles of the site are too difficult to me because of so many unknown characters...

I'll keep on looking this site and find new ex4 files.

Now I'm very satisfied with BigBoppa's one, thank you veru much!

JoseMariaG:
I've found URL of the author's page from ex4 property. When you open the ex4 on binary editor, you can see it.

author's page

He/She opens some backtest report on the site, and also forwardtesting report. But the articles of the site are too difficult to me because of so many unknown characters...

I don't know if this will help or not, maybe you already did this.

Type the URL in a Google search. There will be a translate page option (off to the right in brackets) when Google finds the URL. It's alot easier to read the website translated.

Hello,

Here is the translated info using google along with the most recent version of the ea. http://metatrader.easywin-fx.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68&sid=2f085dbeeb881e6ea051d43ac9870f22

Files:

I posted the ea i found at your below link but I do not think that is the petit pip eater ea.

Jeff

JoseMariaG:

author's page

Backtest bigboppa ea

Hello ! I tried to backtest the expert made by bigboppa but I get several ordersend errors, any idea why this happens ? I am using default settings and everytick with one minute alpari data.

OrderSend Error

If the error code is 130, you have to check the fractional lots. Maybe your broker doesn't allow mini lot (0.01). Try to change the lots value to 0.1 or 1.0. Hope this will help you

Alpari changed to 0.01 lotsize a few months ago. If you have an older installation of mt4 alpari client, the live update does not correct the new lotsize. You have to download the complete client software from alpari site and install it again.

btw, the error code would be helpfull...

What language is that forum?

Reason: