Petit Pip Eater - page 3

I think this EA starts trading in 20GMT.

So the next trading chance is the next Monday.

Looking at its backtest log, this EA trade only from Mon. to Thu. on 20GMT.

But I have never tried forward testing so far.

I'll try next week.

Another EA Jan.2005 - Feb.2008 (2)

Sorry, this one gets not so good performance.

Regarding the previous post. When I typed in petit pips on google it brought up ansdy shearman's name in a review on forexpeacearmy. I just tried typing the same search on google and now that link to forexpeacearmy is gone. I will remove my previous comments as a result that link on google no longer appears.

Jeff

Hi,

I was contacted by a person that is using this EA(petit_pips2), because expiration information including my email address appeard. Strangely I am not the author of this EA. I programmed few custom indicators some time ago and shared only compiled versions "protected" with expiration code. This EA is probably using my indicators. But I do not see any ex4 indicator files. So somebody decompiled my indicators and put them into this EA.

Good news. This EA will trade. Set it up last night and found an order open at 20:00 today, just like it should. Lets see if it closes with a profit.

As a response to Matthews post, this EA is not using custom indicators that I can see. Looks like 5 Different moving averages and the RSI indicator.

I'm still not managing it to get to trade. Any ideas?

@ jturns23,

hi! Are you sure that the EA uses moving averages, did you decompile ex.4 file?

Trader83:
@ jturns23, hi! Are you sure that the EA uses moving averages, did you decompile ex.4 file?

You can see this at the input values and at the visual backtest.

A decompile would be interesting, is anyone experienced to this?

No trades placed for 2 days. This EA not working on my platform.

Reason: