EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 67

Defeat325:

Here's the end of this overbought:))))))

Hep is going to go down hard

mimoi:
Hep is going to go down hard
What makes you think that?

I can't offer any serious arguments. It is only a guess that I am inclined to make

mimoi:

I can't offer any serious arguments. It is only a guess that I am inclined to make

If this is the case then it will be up, because at the last run my EA placed an order to buy 20 min before the servers went down - there is still an open order with a 15 pips profit on the demo

Looks up to me and the blue line looks like a support level

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .....

IgorM:

then it will be up, because on my last run my EA placed an order to buy 20 min before the servers went down - well, there was an open order with a 15 pips profit on the demo

good point... ;)

If you have created the Expert Advisor yourself, then its motives for entering buy could have been voiced.

And taking into account the weekend and possible market participants' analysis of the week's events and evaluation of further developments - the correction is inevitable.

gip:
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .....
Stupid about what?

There was indeed an upward movement on the m5-15 before the close, but that is not an indicator.

Sorento:

good point... ;)

If you have created the EA yourself, you could have voiced your motives to buy.

And taking into account the weekend and possible analysis by market participants of what happened during the week and evaluation of further developments - correction is inevitable.

in the version of the Expert Advisor that was launched - the entries were based on changes of the dollar index - it doesn't even see the trend - it just controls the index
Reason: