KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 16

Bro's PM me also

I am wondering how you draw fibo and maybe you have some indicator?

stace:
Bro's PM me also I am wondering how you draw fibo and maybe you have some indicator?

dynamic pivot fibo levels

skydart,

can you please post your template?

skydart:
dynamic pivot fibo levels

With pleasure

Files:
kg_stan.rar  18 kb

Dear All

The system looks great,

But I still don't understand the latest development of this strategy, Entry, SL and TP for less the h4 TF. And the indies also have been modified, could you (all) give me the latest developed strategy ?

Kang_Gun and Skydart can I have your YM or Skype id? thank's ....

Just to give you some early information before the system professionals get back to you. This is how I understand it and have been trading it.

4H / D Charts: You use the system and indicators to identify market direction.

then

15M Charts: You await for all the indicators to be in agreement and you assume this is the next run on the charts.

Stop loss and take profit was based on Fibs, however there is now and indicator KG kindly made for us a "few" posts back that gives you the stoploss and take profit levels (however this is untested as I see it so far).

So the most grey area I see is just the stop and take profit areas until the indicator that shows these levels has been properly tested and is running correctly.

Finally, I am not a professional at using this system yet so don't take my word wholeheartedly, but this has been working very well for me so far.

Hi All

Guys, all credit goes to KG and I sure hi explain everything shortly. I just add couple goodies, plus I wrong person to explain because I not using SL

Great thread. Thanks for all the indicators!!!

KG FI is still above the "0" line on the 4hr. GJ. but Real Trend is very negative.

I look forward to following the indicators!!!

Poocher:
Great thread. Thanks for all the indicators!!!

KG FI is still above the "0" line on the 4hr. GJ. but Real Trend is very negative.

I look forward to following the indicators!!!

Here's the chart.

Files:
a.gif  22 kb

Poocher:
Here's the chart.

I maybe wrong, but Daily show up tend and today we go above 214 if the price go above monthly pivot 212.62

I wait for 1h entry

Files:
1_1.gif  32 kb
Reason: