KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 21

Need Help..!!

Kang_Gun,

I am still not clear with entry concept of this strategy. do I have to follow the pop-up alert for the entry ? I tried in M15 with GJ, following the alert, but then it give me alert for oposite direction... Please Help. Thank's...

can I have your YM ? Thank's

Lools a solid system

Hi KG and Skydart.

Have just come across this and read thru it. Looks good. I'd be greatful if you could please clear up a couple of points of confusion.

I notice that you sometimes enter long and short trades based upon different timeframes. For ex, if the 15m indis all line, yet the 1H is mixed, would you take the trade in the direction of the 15m?

Or wouldyou only take trades in the direction of 1H / 4H/ 1D?

On the longer timeframes, say 4H if the indi is say in uptrend area but beginning to point down, would you consider that to mean long trades on the shorter timeframes?

Thanks for your help.

Paul

Kg Fimom System M15 Setup

I have already evaluated FIMOM SYSTEM this weekend and trying to develop a basic analysis to use this system effectively. Mostly we gonna play with statistic analysis before we use all indicators that we have to help us to find the best time to open our positions.

I will be using this new setup for this weekend base on M15.

Basic M15 Analysis:

This is very important before we decided to open a new position. With this analysis I hope we can have a clear view what is happened with the price now. So we can predict where the price will go then and make a plan to trade.

We have WMA 8, WMA 32, WMA 96, WMA 480 and WMA 1920 (all price apply to HL/2) on the chart, those WMA setup will help us to check the price averages for last 2 hours, last 8 hours, last 24 hours (a day), last 480 hours (a week) and last 1920 hours (a month). So, with these wma setup we can see the price direction in general. For a short term we will use wma 96 as our base direction, for a mid term we will use wma 480 as our base and for a long term we will use wma 1920 as our base.

We have KG LEVEL V.1.0 and KG WEEKLY LEVEL, both level will help us to predict the range of price movements base on Standard Deviation. KG LEVEL V.1.0 will give us the daily range of Standard Deviations and KG WEEKLY LEVEL will give us the weekly range of Standard Deviations. We gonna use those levels to predict the maximum/minimum price movement. Just remember that 96.5% price will play between Standard Deviation 2.

ENTRY & EXIT:

We gonna use KG MOMENTUM, KG FI and KG REAL TREND_X as explain before to help us Open and close our positions.

BUY : If KG Momentum crossed UP && KG FI > 0 && KG REAL TREND = GREEN

SELL : If KG Momentum crossed DOWN && KG FI < 0 && KG REAL TREND = RED

I'll try to post all my OP to explain this new M15 rules.

KG

Files:

Files:
1_4.gif  12 kb
2_1.gif  13 kb
3_3.gif  11 kb

aelimian:
Do we have these indicators and template somewhere in this thread and forum?

Page16 post 156

Can you clarify if one is supposed to use the value specified in parentheses or outside? Also what does "(UP DOWN)" mean when in parentheses?

Files:
indicators.jpg  20 kb

et_phonehome_2:
Can you clarify if one is supposed to use the value specified in parentheses or outside? Also what does "(UP DOWN)" mean when in parentheses?

KG FI ==> Up/Down in the parentheses means the direction of KG FI line

UP TREND AREA/ DOWN TREND AREA means the trend of KG FI

UP TREND AREA if KG FI > 0

DOWN TREND AREA if KG FI <0

KG MOMENTUM ==> Up/Down in parentheses means the direction of both line

on KG Momentum the first one refers to blue line and

the second one refers to red line

Thanks

KG

skydart:
Close all +24

That's why i put five WMA on M15 set up to help us predict the strength of signal given by KG MOMENTUM & KG FI...

KG

Reason: